This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg! the gold star pins are here!

ok, so i saw this girl and she had the gold star pin. she wouldn't speak up about it and i am very confused @_@

I dont know how long this has been out for and who you have to act nice infront of to get it. please help out your fellow cheesy homeys! Maybe thise can counteract a ban
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Re: Omg! the gold star pins are here!

It's been out scince he announced it

ooh yeah! Anti-Myspace!!! I'm there with ya!
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

are you serious? ifive minutes ago was the first time i saw one of these pins!!!!!!!
      ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
      1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
      2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
      3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
      4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
      5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
      6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
      7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
      8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
      9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
      AND FINALLY...
      10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
      [:

Comment

They've been out for a while now. And as far as I know, they do NOT counteract a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
          are you serious? ifive minutes ago was the first time i saw one of these pins!!!!!!!

Well, not many people have them, or if they do they don't wear them, so they would be pretty hard to spot. I just saw one the first time last month, but they came out in October I think, right guys?

Comment

So far i have heard that only Hosts give them out if they see you doing good deeds.

Comment

I always help and do good deeds and I get a bunch of,"Whatever!","Who do you think you are!","Shut up" and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                I always help and do good deeds and I get a bunch of,"Whatever!","Who do you think you are!","Shut up" and so on..
                Ditto to that! Ditto to that... people act so mean when THEY ask questions about stuff, and I answer

Comment

I once was in the esplanade, because I had nothing better to do, and this girl was in there being really nice. She said "Welcome guests!" "Need help? Ask me!" "Please, ask me anything! I'll help " You know all that stuff. Well, this guest walks up to her and says: "Yes, I need help." So the girl asks what they need help with. AND.... here is the guests reply:

"Uh yea, how do I tell you to shut up?"

I'm sorry, but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The nerve of some people..

Comment

I've only seen two people with that pin. Not including the person pictured here.

Comment

What do these pins even mean? Is ther Silver, Bronze, Jewels or Plastic pin? (:lol: plastic was MYY idea)
                      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                        What do these pins even mean? Is ther Silver, Bronze, Jewels or Plastic pin? (:lol: plastic was MYY idea)
                        It means you're a helpful person. That's it.

Comment

Thanks Snap. Now..off to the Esplande :lol:
                          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

that is lame who wants to be helpful in a game. jk i help ppl sometimes but usually i ask for help just to get quest answers and what do you know ppl give them to me woot woot

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                              I used to get that too. And then I decided, maybe being a CL will help. So I became a CL. Nothing changed. -_-' Now I also get blamed for being rich (like I wasn't before I became a CL) and for hanging around staff too much (like I didn't before I became a CL). -_-'

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X