Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Look

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look

ok, so i was going to play pirates and i wanted to see who i was playing against. so i clicked around on people and i came across one that when i read the signature i had to put it here..

I like the going against the bay be part, but not the going againt cheese.
    JamiPrincess on VMK
    :yea:

Re: Look

Oh I'm tracking him down! - takes out pirate ship cannons - He's going down CHEESY STYLE - where is he, let me at him! I want to invite him to a game of Pirates.... When I'm done with him, he'll look like this: :beg:and I'll be like: :whistling

Comment

He probably has no clue that to us "cheese" means "micechat". He was probably either: 1. Lactose Intolorant, or 2. Being silly
      Last edited by Jaybeth; 12-22-2006, 11:39 AM. Reason: Boldifying it

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
        He probably has no clue that to us "cheese" means "micechat". He was probably either: 1. Lactose Intolorant, or 2. Being silly. ^_^
        ROFL ROFL ROFL

Comment

You know that's the VU, kid, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
            You know that's the VU, kid, correct?
            That's Prince?!?!?! Well now... :rant:

Comment

I once followed AliasSpike (MrSpike) to the Esplanade and then he followed me around asking, "You're the editor of explosion" I just ignored him. I think we should do that now.

Comment

yes that IS prince!! i saw him in the lobby and he said. Im from VMK unit your Ray from that one site right? Well be my friend. and he sent me a request.i didn't accept of course. Arg what a loser

Comment

ooh wow thats him? i didn't even know.
                  JamiPrincess on VMK
                  :yea:

Comment

Does Williams_Prince make any sense? Though Jaybeth, you took a nice approach on it :lol: Just ignore him
                    Last edited by FallOut; 12-23-2006, 07:27 AM.
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                      I just ignored him. I think we should do that now.
                      Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                      Just ignore him, and beat him in any mini game
                      Yay, I have a follower :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                        Does Williams_Prince make any sense? Though Jaybeth, you took a nice approach on it :lol: Just ignore him, and beat him in any mini game

Me: Hi Williams_Prince, want to go play fireworks?
                        Him: Sure - thinks he's gonna win -
                        Me: - Whoops his little copy-cat hiney -

:lol: ROFL ROFL ROFL :lol:

Comment

why are you all so mean to him i am his friend i i work with him on vmk--unit i am editor and interviewer. he is just a normal player so be nice to him if he did nothing to you then just leave him alone. give him a chance and he will be nice well he is nice and ilovevmk he is not a loser!
                          *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
                            why are you all so mean to him i am his friend i i work with him on vmk--unit i am editor and interviewer. he is just a normal player so be nice to him if he did nothing to you then just leave him alone. give him a chance and he will be nice well he is nice and ilovevmk he is not a loser!
                            whoah - its getting ugly now. I don't know much about this whole situation, so I'm not gonna get involved. But I think we should just calm down now....

Comment

well first off why did you make a thread just to make fun of him and second he is nice and everyone hates him beacause everyone claims he made his fan site after princessrayrays

staff for vmk unit
                              * interviewer and editor
                              *thecoolestaw16
                              *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X