Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Look

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Look

    ok, so i was going to play pirates and i wanted to see who i was playing against. so i clicked around on people and i came across one that when i read the signature i had to put it here..


    I like the going against the bay be part, but not the going againt cheese.
    JamiPrincess on VMK
    :yea:

  • #2
    Re: Look

    Oh I'm tracking him down! - takes out pirate ship cannons - He's going down CHEESY STYLE - where is he, let me at him! I want to invite him to a game of Pirates.... When I'm done with him, he'll look like this: :beg:and I'll be like: :whistling

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Look

      He probably has no clue that to us "cheese" means "micechat". He was probably either: 1. Lactose Intolorant, or 2. Being silly
      Last edited by Jaybeth; 12-22-2006, 12:39 PM. Reason: Boldifying it

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Look

        Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
        He probably has no clue that to us "cheese" means "micechat". He was probably either: 1. Lactose Intolorant, or 2. Being silly. ^_^
        ROFL ROFL ROFL

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Look

          You know that's the VU, kid, correct?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Look

            Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
            You know that's the VU, kid, correct?
            That's Prince?!?!?! Well now... :rant:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Look

              I once followed AliasSpike (MrSpike) to the Esplanade and then he followed me around asking, "You're the editor of explosion" I just ignored him. I think we should do that now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Look

                yes that IS prince!! i saw him in the lobby and he said. Im from VMK unit your Ray from that one site right? Well be my friend. and he sent me a request.i didn't accept of course. Arg what a loser

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Look

                  ooh wow thats him? i didn't even know.
                  JamiPrincess on VMK
                  :yea:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Look

                    Does Williams_Prince make any sense? Though Jaybeth, you took a nice approach on it :lol: Just ignore him
                    Last edited by FallOut; 12-23-2006, 08:27 AM.
                    the oc freak. <3*

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Look

                      Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                      I just ignored him. I think we should do that now.
                      Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                      Just ignore him, and beat him in any mini game
                      Yay, I have a follower :clap:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Look

                        Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                        Does Williams_Prince make any sense? Though Jaybeth, you took a nice approach on it :lol: Just ignore him, and beat him in any mini game

                        Me: Hi Williams_Prince, want to go play fireworks?
                        Him: Sure - thinks he's gonna win -
                        Me: - Whoops his little copy-cat hiney -


                        :lol: ROFL ROFL ROFL :lol:


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Look

                          why are you all so mean to him i am his friend i i work with him on vmk--unit i am editor and interviewer. he is just a normal player so be nice to him if he did nothing to you then just leave him alone. give him a chance and he will be nice well he is nice and ilovevmk he is not a loser!
                          *Thecoolestaw*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Look

                            Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
                            why are you all so mean to him i am his friend i i work with him on vmk--unit i am editor and interviewer. he is just a normal player so be nice to him if he did nothing to you then just leave him alone. give him a chance and he will be nice well he is nice and ilovevmk he is not a loser!
                            whoah - its getting ugly now. I don't know much about this whole situation, so I'm not gonna get involved. But I think we should just calm down now....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Look

                              well first off why did you make a thread just to make fun of him and second he is nice and everyone hates him beacause everyone claims he made his fan site after princessrayrays




                              staff for vmk unit
                              * interviewer and editor
                              *thecoolestaw16
                              *Thecoolestaw*

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X