This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning?

I was watching my daughter play VMK and she was in the Room Scrooge's Double or Nothing with host Phinny. She started to trade with another person (as a few others were trading) when all of a sudden she got this message that basically said "adult behavior such as making out, taking off clothes, getting married and having babies is prohibited on VMK. Don't get banned!" The it showed she was booted from the room. WHAT WAS THAT? Was it because she was trading? I believe you are not suppose to in those host rooms but why that message? Has this happed to anyone else? Thanx all.
    Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
    TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

Re: Warning?

Don't worry. It wasnt her. It was probably some other VMKer in the room and the staff sent a message to the whole room. Don't worry.

Comment

I don't think you are supposed to trade either. Maybe it was an automatic kick message.

Comment

OMG they actually said something about those actions being inappropriate? Looks like they finally woke up

Comment

I think the message was just for the entire room, not her. So I hear alot fro HOSTs, you aren't allowed to trade in their rooms unless it's just a hang out room. I think the reason for the bootin is because Phinny told her/them there was no trading allowed and she was still trading.

=)skate

Comment

"adult behavior such as making out, taking off clothes, getting married and having babies is prohibited on VMK. Don't get banned!"
            ...however, acting like a baby or even a dog is OK. Getting married is not OK, but pretending to be boyfriend/girlfriend (even though it could be between a 14-year-old and a 57-year-old) is tolerated. Having babies is not OK... but pretending to be a family between three VMK'ers who've decided to be a Mummy, Duh-Duh and Bay Be is cute. Have fun and respect VMK values!

( I glove woo! )

:unsure:
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
              ...however, acting like a baby or even a dog is OK. Getting married is not OK, but pretending to be boyfriend/girlfriend (even though it could be between a 14-year-old and a 57-year-old) is tolerated. Having babies is not OK... but pretending to be a family between three VMK'ers who've decided to be a Mummy, Duh-Duh and Bay Be is cute. Have fun and respect VMK values!

( I glove woo! )

:unsure:
              ROTFL!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Thanks all. It just bothered me, but my daughter worse. Happy Holidays!
                Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
                TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                  Don't worry. It wasnt her. It was probably some other VMKer in the room and the staff sent a message to the whole room. Don't worry.
                  who in their right state of senses would even dare to try anything like make out in a HOST ROOM?!?! :lmao:
                  ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                  1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                  2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                  3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                  4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                  5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                  6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                  7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                  8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                  9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                  AND FINALLY...
                  10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                  [:

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                    who in their right state of senses would even dare to try anything like make out in a HOST ROOM?!?! :lmao:
                    :lmao:

Comment

i got that once to.i did nothing and i get booted oh and today report some one for that type of stuff and owner say i was mean and booted me
                      sigpicpeople may put me down, but i get right back up and fight...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X