This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is VMK deleting accounts?

We are having a lot of trouble signing on today, but only if we use some of our accounts. With one of my favorite extra characters, which was playing a lot lately, completing quests, etc., if I sign on at the signon screen, it brings me back to a blank. If I sign on at the home page, it says my name or password were not recognized. If I sign on at Disney.com, it doesn't recognize me. It looks like it got deleted. Is anyone else having this problem? One of my main characters is getting on just fine from the same computer.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Is VMK deleting accounts?

maybe they are deleting mules
    i will go try my mules to see if they work

Comment

I dont know. I hope not, I took A LONG time working on those for trading purposes only.
      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I was having trouble loging in myself but after I went to disney.com and logged in and then went back to vmk it worked fine. We have a couple of accounts that share the same computer, but are not actual mules.
        Last edited by JimbobJimbo; 12-24-2006, 03:14 PM.
        --Just_Jim

Comment

I was having trouble with one of my accounts (my main), and went and played an online game for a few moments, came back, and was able to log in.

Comment

I didn't have any problems today. Although, yesterday and a few days before I'd have to use the vmk home page to log in onto my main account because vmkpal took me to a blank black screen.

=)Skate

Comment

I was having trouble with my main account also. i would be typing in sign in info or using VMK Pal and it would just go back to the screen again >_<

Then i would refresh and try again then it would work after numerous attmepts >_< it's making me angry

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

i didnt have any problems either
                but my sister said she had some problems but then got in

Comment

I have been having problems lately also, but I'm guessing in my case it is because I recently upgraded to IE7.

Comment

I had problems on fireworks..

Comment

Originally posted by Musical.Ruby View Post
                      I had problems on fireworks..

Not problems within the game like mini-games We're talking about logging into the kingdom itself:thumbup:

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I havent been having any problems with logging in, but i do remember someone mentioning that Yavn was going to start to delete 'un-used accounts.'
                        PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

Yesterday I had some problems logging on but I have a weird way to fix it @_@

Enter your log-in information in capitals (if it's all lowercase) or insert it all lowercase (if it's capitals)...now that's my computer inch:

Comment

I think maybe it's part of the fact that's is busy today. I can't log in right now! :croll: But if you'ved used that character recently and don't have a lot of other toons then you should be okay.

Comment

i had problems too logging on but then i restarted the internet and then it worked. i was playing on my other account but it eventually worked. i thought it was just my computer

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X