Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

My VMK Account is deleted??!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VMK Account is deleted??!!

I know for a fact that my account is not deleted because i try to sign in using the "My VMK" section and it shows my title and pins i wear. But when i try to log in with the main section page of vmk. It won't let me in. It just refreshes the page.

Any feedback?

Re: My VMK Account is deleted??!!

Are you using VMK Pal?

Comment

a lot of people have been having this problem lately
      but they end up getting on

Comment

That has happened a lot to me, it is VMK Pal problem. I would bet that is the problem, it took me about 3 trys to get in last night.

J
        Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Yup, its definitely VMK pal. Try regular VMK, and if it still doesnt register let us know
          PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

That happened on my sis's computer im trying on mine now on both reg. vmk and pal

Comment

I started having problems when I upgraded to the new internet explorer... not sure if it is the cause, but it is the pattern at my place.

Comment

I got this problem when I upgraded my graphics card. That is strange, I know.
                All that you have to do is log in 2 or 3 times and it will work.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

It could also be due to the fact that VMK is a bit over loaded today with the holidays and whatnot. It took me a few time getting dc before being able to log in today. Also, try waiting on the black screen as well since it might just take a while to load.

Comment

I havent been getting DC lately

OT: the guy in your avatar looks like my homeroom teacher, BPF
                    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

OT: The person in her avatar with her is yoyoflamingo; in fact, he is a teacher. @_@

Comment

I don't use any foreign VMK program.

Comment

The other day (yesterday) I was having trouble logging in from the actual site. I just went to another site, read some stuff, came back, and I could log in.

Comment

This is happening to me just keep clicking the login button, and soon it works.

Made by me

Comment

I've had this problem all weekend. I've found that two things seem to be related to the inability to get on. First, I cannot get a connection using Firefox, at all. Second, I often cannot get connected unless I type in the password from scratch, rather than using the saved password that windows pops in when I type the screen name. Using Internet Explorer and a fresh password seems to work.
                              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X