This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got RCT3 WILD!!!

I think it is neat so far and it's got...
    BEARS!!!

Everyone who really knows me knows that I love Country Bear Jamboree and that I also love drawing bears! Heck, one of my casts of cartoon characters is full of bears!

I played with it for about an hour or two and I like the tunneling feature. But I, for the life of me, can not remember how to get the V.I.Peeps to visit!

Now I have all the RollerCoaster Tycoon games and expansion packs!!

Re: I got RCT3 WILD!!!

Congrats! Wild! is really fun! I love all the new designs of rides you can make with it.

Comment

I still have yet to get it. I have RCT3 and Soaked, but not Wild!. I just don't see why I should get it. Soaked gave me a whole new style of coaster basically with water slides and pools. Wild! seems like it only gives me animals, and I can live without those in my park, unless I wanted to make a zoo, in which case I would buy Zoo Tycoon lol.

Comment

You can also do Safari Rides, get a new VIPeep, can make pathways/buildings underground, and can have live animals waunder through your park. I put bears in the park to roam freely and they scared away the customers :lol:.

Oh, I also like the Colonial theme that came with it. I plan on tinkering around with it more tonight.

Comment

hahaha.. me too!!!

Comment

Lost Boy here from my sisters computer:

I have been thinking about getting both Soaked and Wild (if I can find them) but I am not sure if I can add them to the current RCT3 main program. I have the patches that have been added because this version was one of the first released and I had to add a couple of patches that came from Frontier to make the game work properly. I also have the patches offered to give me some of the stuff in Wild and Soaked without actually having the rides, theming or animals. I would hate to try this and have it crash the game, or worse.

Someone said I should make a backup of my main program, then delete it and reinstall it then add the expansion packs. but then I would also have to save all the folders ( because of the patches and custom stuff I have added) and then, in the re-install works, add the Frontier Patches and copy the folders, and etc. That just seems like an awful lot of work just to get some swimming pools, animals and a few new rides. I just don't know.:sweat:
            sigpic

Comment

:lol: Lost Boy :lol:.

Anyway. I started to make a Haunted Mansion ride. The main building is in Colonial themeing and has some photo spots. Months ago I made a group of Peeps (They are a group of school children and staff on field trip). They took these pics in front of the mansion:

Comment

I noticed the kid on the far right side of the pic has his tongue out! :lol:.

Comment

Oh and how again do we turn off/on the icons on the screen to get good pics? I lost the PM Lost Boy sent me and I forgot how to do that. Please post all the cheats you know of on here too!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                    Oh and how again do we turn off/on the icons on the screen to get good pics? I lost the PM Lost Boy sent me and I forgot how to do that. Please post all the cheats you know of on here too!
                    Name a guest David Walsh, then press CTRL+U, or I guess on a Mac it would be different. Then when you want them back, press CTRL+U again.

Comment

There is a sticky post on this thread that Monorail Man provided for us. Print it out and keep it handy. There are a lot of things you can do with these "Cheats" in RCT3.
                      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I bought "wild" just a few days ago as a christmas present to myself
                        Haven't explored it that much yet though..

i like bears too, but perhaps not the same type of bears

Comment

:lol: Northern :lol:.

I like that they have the Steam Engine powered boat ride like the Mark Twain! .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X