This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codes trading

trading gabiriella dress for princess minnie hat also if u ever end on a page that says survey ask what u want bla bla bla or somthing like that dont dare click on it u will regret your life i am so serious u will i lost all my stuff on vmk ( i had ALOT) o well poor me if there is any new codes give me give me lol plz plz plz plz
    Name on VMK ------Princess_Ariadne
    Happy new year
    @))&
    in other words 2007

Re: Codes trading

What does that mean, and why will people regret their lives?
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I'm a little confused.. could you explain a bit more, please?
      >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

I don't understand this at all! What survey? And how could they ever get your vmk stuff? (Unless it was vmk staff interviewing you about a problem or if you gave out your username and password in the survey.) This whole thing is a little vague and unclear!!!
        sigpic
        My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
          What does that mean, and why will people regret their lives?
          i dont know lol
          Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
          I'm a little confused.. could you explain a bit more, please?
          im very confused

Comment

Pretty sure he/she is talking about some fake websites that appear to look like a survey; asking various questions, then at the end, ask for your email + password to VMK.
            I've gotten PM's on other VMK fansites with a link to this "survey", but I wouldn't visit these sites, even out of curiousity. Anyone can attach a keylogger to the site and it could download to your computer or be mixed in with your cookies without you knowing it.
            But yeah, basically don't visit any "suspicious" looking websites

Comment

confused much? i am.. Good job of explaining it anyways Spike.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but doesn't it sound like someone is trying to get some free stuff out of a lie about stolen stuff?

and btw, there aren't any new codes that can be used with each player -,-

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                  Pretty sure he/she is talking about some fake websites that appear to look like a survey; asking various questions, then at the end, ask for your email + password to VMK.
                  I've gotten PM's on other VMK fansites with a link to this "survey", but I wouldn't visit this site, even out of curiousity. Anyone can attach a keylogger to the site and it could download to your computer or be mixed in with your cookies without you knowing it.
                  But yeah, basically don't visit any "suspicious" looking websites
                  thanks, that makes more sense =]
                  but i thought he/she were talking about when you make a character it asks to take a survey for credits

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadnerentz1013 View Post
                    trading gabiriella dress for princess minnie hat also if u ever end on a page that says survey ask what u want bla bla bla or somthing like that dont dare click on it u will regret your life i am so serious u will i lost all my stuff on vmk ( i had ALOT) o well poor me if there is any new codes give me give me lol plz plz plz plz
                    Translation : I am trading a Gabriella dress for a princess minnie hat
                    If you ever get a popup the says survey that asks what you want,ect., ect. Don't click it or you will regret it! I am serious because I lost all my stuff on vmk because of it! I had alot of items! Oh well poor me! If there are any new codes Gimmie Gimmie! Please Please Please Please!: End Translation

1. I don't think you are going to find someone willing to do that trade.
                    2. That is not possible because the only way someone can get your username and password is by a site where they ask for your Login name and Password to supossedly give you credits in VMK. This is a scam to get your credits and items.
                    3.I'm sorry poor you but..... get over it please.
                    4. Sorry, we don't beg for codes or any other items on here.....

Hope this was of help to everyone!

Comment

I am very sorry to break it to you but nobody ever will trade a princess minnie hat for a gabriella dress. You should start a little smaller. '_'
                      Way way way way way way way way way way way really really Really really smaller. I will explain to you the concept of rare. Rare items on vmk are easy to find. All you have to have is faith, trust, and pixie dust. Actually, no, you do not need that to find rare. Go to the top of your screen and find the " guest room " button. Type in trade or/and rare and maybe someone will trade you there. Sorry if I am being mean but still I don't think they will trade. HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! Happy New Year!
                      ~ BeautifulBest
                      DO YoU BeLiEvE In MAgIc?

~ New Site!~

Comment

My offer for a princess minnie hat is a Red Dancing Dress. Also, if you find a page that has a survery on it and you have to enter your password, dont do it! You will lose all your stuff like I did, and I had a lot of stuff! Aso, if there are any codes anyone is willing to trade, please trade with me or give them to me.
                        Bold is what I made sense of. That's alot isn't it?
                        First off, WELCOME TO MICECHAT!
                        I suggest reading all "Freguently Asked Questions", which can be found in your MC toolbar. Please don't be upset if you don't get any replies, building trade feedback takes awhile, that way users can trust you!
                        Happy Trading, and have a nice day!
                        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Why did we revive this thread? o0

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulBest View Post
                            I am very sorry to break it to you but nobody ever will trade a princess minnie hat for a gabriella dress. You should start a little smaller. '_'
                            Way way way way way way way way way way way really really Really really smaller. I will explain to you the concept of rare. Rare items on vmk are easy to find. All you have to have is faith, trust, and pixie dust. Actually, no, you do not need that to find rare. Go to the top of your screen and find the " guest room " button. Type in trade or/and rare and maybe someone will trade you there. Sorry if I am being mean but still I don't think they will trade. HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! Happy New Year!
                            ~ BeautifulBest
                            Please try and refrain comments about the person asking to trade.I'm pretty sure Ariadnerentz1013 would ask for the concept of rare,if he/she needed it.Thank you!

Comment

Um...yeah :blink:

Originally posted by BeautifulBest View Post
                              ~ BeautifulBest
                              Excuse me, but I believe you have my avatar ^_^ We always try to be nice and ask to use someone else's current items before doing anything with them. Please try to find another chicken dancing somewhere >.>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X