This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch?!?!?!?!

I just lost my Dreams Castle Pin and Fireworks Magic. Is there a Glitch In Vmk?!?!?!
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Re: Glitch?!?!?!?!

..you sure you didn't trade them? If they were gone and it weren't a glitch, I bet someone would also steal all of your rare stuff. You might have traded it...

Comment

Yeah..did you trade it to a mule, or another player? Either way, check your mules, and then contact VMK.
      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I did check, i'll contact them
        PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

This Has Happened To Me Before I Had Three Pairs Of Mickey Ears And Then The Next Day I Only Had One...vmk Said They Couldnt Do Anything About It...
          quit

Comment

that is horrible i would be so mad at vmk if i lost any of my rare stuff but then again it isnt neccessarily their fault so i wouldnt be THAT angry

Comment

Someone once stole my musketeer hat, crown, and fireworks magic. I was a newbie so I was very mad since they were my first and only piece of rare - as far as I knew. My two friends in real life witnessed it all. The person even left the messages that they sent him/her ti get iff my account. Nobody knew my username or password - pretty complicated actually - and I always wondered how they found it out..good thing I found out how to change my password, I change it to the most complicated things ever ^^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X