Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Glitch?!?!?!?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch?!?!?!?!

I just lost my Dreams Castle Pin and Fireworks Magic. Is there a Glitch In Vmk?!?!?!
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Re: Glitch?!?!?!?!

..you sure you didn't trade them? If they were gone and it weren't a glitch, I bet someone would also steal all of your rare stuff. You might have traded it...

Comment

Yeah..did you trade it to a mule, or another player? Either way, check your mules, and then contact VMK.
      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I did check, i'll contact them
        PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

This Has Happened To Me Before I Had Three Pairs Of Mickey Ears And Then The Next Day I Only Had One...vmk Said They Couldnt Do Anything About It...
          quit

Comment

that is horrible i would be so mad at vmk if i lost any of my rare stuff but then again it isnt neccessarily their fault so i wouldnt be THAT angry

Comment

Someone once stole my musketeer hat, crown, and fireworks magic. I was a newbie so I was very mad since they were my first and only piece of rare - as far as I knew. My two friends in real life witnessed it all. The person even left the messages that they sent him/her ti get iff my account. Nobody knew my username or password - pretty complicated actually - and I always wondered how they found it out..good thing I found out how to change my password, I change it to the most complicated things ever ^^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X