Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anything In VMK for FREE!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything In VMK for FREE!

SCAM - Message Deleted
    Last edited by Dustysage; 12-27-2006, 10:09 PM. Reason: SCAM

Re: Anything In VMK for FREE!

Scam with a capital S

Comment

yeah kinda sounds like a bad scam..your a new member too
      sigpic

Comment

:lol:
        Enjoy your ban

Comment

Is that your page, or someone else's?

Comment

Any survey that asks for your login name and password is a major scam, and with it being a new member, it further confirms it

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
              Is that your page, or someone else's?

someone else's, i did it and it worked for me... i figured i would share it with you all!

Comment

I am guessing it is your page, and you are simply trying to scam us.

Comment

Don't even bother clicking the link. Could be something attached to the site once you enter it.

Resist the curiosity, people!

Comment

Originally posted by VMKFRIEND View Post
                    This Really Works!

Just go to this website...

WARNING!! DO NOT LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR 24 HOURS AFTER SUBMITTING. IF YOU DO, YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED!
                    What is your VMK character's title?
                    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 12-28-2006, 01:10 AM. Reason: link removed from quote

Comment

Does anyone really fall for this. If so it's probably not worth your time to scam their NPC pins. Scam virtual items ftw, way to be a cool kid. Wow.

I submitted my survey! Go read it if you want.

Btw it's just a free survey site spike. He's not smart enough to make his own site, let alone atach anything to it. You can tell just by the URL.
                      Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 12-27-2006, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I reported this to staff, using the "Contact Us" feature. Hopefully, they can do something about this.

Comment

I'll look forward to the reply to this, Lady.

Not sure what will happen but I hope they finally at least take something seriously.

:ot::Check out my suggestion for your signature in Rachael's latest thread.
                          Last edited by Snappi; 12-27-2006, 09:52 PM. Reason: Needed to add a Post Script (P.S.)

Comment

Yeah, I first used it to request a title change. Then, I decided to go back and tell them about this.

Comment

Re: Anything In VMK for FREE! - scam -

Okay I've only one thing to say:

scam!!

Yeah, nobody will fall for it. We've already had a few scammers in the past three months, we are totally alert now. -_- Plus, you are kinda promoting a site which is against the rules.

=)Skateprincessariel

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X