This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member. Also my best friend!

Yes, we've another new member. You may have seen her either stalking me or hanging out in a trade room. Her vmk name is punkprincessgeno. We're best friends in real life and I know you'll have a ton of fun with her! Welcome home Jordyn, lol. (give warm welcome? I guess lol)

=)Skateprincessariel

Re: New member. Also my best friend!

Welcome to micechat!!
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Welcome =]

Comment

To start off, welcome to MiceChat! I suggest you read the FAQs before anything else . Don't get scared of how weird some of us can be - I think you'll get used to it and join right along, haha. Enjoy your time here; we're all a big, happy, maybe-not-too-many-hugs kind of family

Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
        That is so cute, funny, adorable..ok, I don't have any more words )

- Snappi

P.S. You all have noticed that we're saying "Welcome" but I feel like we're welcoming Skate here for some reason, tee-hehe...
        Last edited by Snappi; 12-27-2006, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
          To start off, welcome to MiceChat! I suggest you read the FAQs before anything else . Don't get scared of how weird some of us can be - I think you'll get used to it and join right along, haha. Enjoy your time here; we're all a big, happy, maybe-not-too-many-hugs kind of family

P.S. You all have noticed that we're saying "Welcome" but I feel like we're welaomcing Skate here for some reason, tee-hehe...
          Haha, she's already used to the weirdness considering she is weird and I am weird and like ya know? :lol: She loves hugs yes she does!! haha

P.S. HOW RUDE!! rofl

I'll see if I can't get her to actually post on here, lol. She likes a killing game and almost addicted, it's the mario one too lol.

=)Skate

Comment

Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy MiceChat, it's very fun
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome! All i can say is, ask questions if you don't get anything!! You most likely won't understand it unless someone tells you :lol:

:ot: snap, is the black&white picture of you? pretty hair

Comment

Welcome, lol.. is this the girl that Ariel said was bad at pirates?

Comment

Originally posted by Emerican View Post
                  Welcome, lol.. is this the girl that Ariel said was bad at pirates?
                  :lmao: Yes yes, she could be good for all I know. She always plays on the slow computers though, rofl. Okay, I am going to eat her, she wont leave the game, wait no she is fixing her signature again. :lol:

=)Skate

ps. haha i am hyper!

rawrrr it's skate to you mister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by skateprincesariel; 12-27-2006, 10:57 PM. Reason: hehe

Comment

coolio New Members Rock!! Welcome to MC!!

Comment

Welcome.. you'll have fun here, meet awesome (yet crazy) people, etc etc... You know the drill.

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                        :ot: snap, is the black&white picture of you? pretty hair
                        :ot:: I wish..it's actually Avril Lavigne, my favorite singer. My hair is up to my shoulders and curly at the ends...

Welcome.. you'll have fun here, meet awesome (yet crazy) people, etc etc... You know the drill.
                        ..everyone knows the drill someway or another, Spike..I wonder how come :whistling;..ok, yea, we're all weird - so don't get scared.

- Snap

Comment

Yup most of us are weird but great ppl all in all!! J/K everyone!!
                          :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                          Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Hmm, yeah.. just in case you were wondering, "weird" means awesome / great / cool / (insert compliment here)

Don't worry about fitting in.. hang around enough of the people here and you'll be sure to catch the "weird fever" soon enough. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                              Pshh..I'm not crazzy..:lol:
                              Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                              :ot:: I wish..it's actually Avril Lavigne, my favorite singer. My hair is up to my shoulders and curly at the ends...

..everyone knows the drill someway or another, Spike..I wonder how come :whistling;..ok, yea, we're all weird - so don't get scared.

- Snap
                              You might get scared of her, not so sure about the other way around. :lmao: She's pretty weird herself.

Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
                              Yup most of us are weird but great ppl all in all!!
                              Wait, are you taking to me?! lol. She'll post in a minute, I've gotta show her her way around to this thread :lol:

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                              Hmm, yeah.. just in case you were wondering, "weird" means awesome / great / cool / (insert compliment here)

Don't worry about fitting in.. hang around enough of the people here and you'll be sure to catch the "weird fever" soon enough. :lol:
                              Actually, I believe she already has it, in fact, she might've invented it. LOL! jk ily girl

=)Skate

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X