Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

a cool christmas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a cool christmas

thecoolestaw presents you a LATE holiday room called " a cool christmas"

this room will be opening december 29 around 11:30 am vmk time.
    if you can make it that would be great!
    Last edited by thecoolestaw16; 12-29-2006, 06:56 AM.
    *Thecoolestaw*

Re: a cool christmas

Oh yeah.. i ... have... uh... lets see what day is that?
    the 29th?
    yeah
    ive
    got
    a
    date
    thats it
    yeah
    sorry.
    (edit. hah i just realized i actually have a date that night...)
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Sorry cool, will try to stop in tomorrow, I was helping ray to fill her room tonight The room looks great! Love all the cookie benches

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Haha..wow 8:30? sounds like when I go to sleep! :lmao: Maybe if it's open when I'm awake I'll stop by. Looks great though!

Comment

Oh.. AM.. I thought it read PM before, when I would've had to miss out. I'll try to stop by if it's still open when I wake up :lol:

Comment

i will try to come tomorrow morning
            i should be up by then
            anyways, it looks great =]
            Last edited by ddanielle; 12-28-2006, 10:32 PM. Reason: i cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
              Oh.. AM.. I thought it read PM before, when I would've had to miss out. I'll try to stop by if it's still open when I wake up :lol:
              Haha, I wish it read pm. I'm like a night owl, so not a morning bird. :lol: 8:30 is a only a time to wake up when I have to actually do something.

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                Haha, I wish it read pm. I'm like a night owl, so not a morning bird. :lol: 8:30 is a only a time to wake up when I have to actually do something.
                same with me
                lately i have been up till 3ish 4 and sleeping till 12ish 1 but since i am on eastern time i still might be able to come

Comment

Originally posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
                  same with me
                  lately i have been up till 3ish 4 and sleeping till 12ish 1 but since i am on eastern time i still might be able to come
                  :lol: I'm pacific time so it's actually 8:30 here! Which is when I'l wake up for a snack and then go back to bed. Stay up 'till about three am and wake up at about one or two pm. :csmile:

Comment

Originally posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
                    same with me
                    Hah, lucky you're on eastern time. I'm on pacific.. and VMK closes way too early here. I don't think I've slept at 10 pm since I was 8 :lol:

Comment

Hah, lucky you're on eastern time. I'm on pacific.. and VMK closes way too early here. I don't think I've slept at 10 pm since I was 8 :lol:
                      yep the only time i went to bed at 10 was when i was sick

Comment

:lol: i just have to be offline/out of my parents room at 10. I don't normally sleep until 12 or 11 on a school night. when i get my computer though..hehe muahaha!!

Comment

8:30 am, I'll be in bed, 88:30 pm ill be in my new room, so if i somehow wake up at 8:30 , I'll try to stop by

Comment

okay i changed the time to 11:30 am vmk time and i will try to keep it opened so all of you can come.
                            thanks for doing this is know it is hard to come and all
                            *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Ill come today

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X