This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm...Should I Do This Trade?

Heya everyone. Should i trade a full HM pin set for a stitch pin? Just wanted all of your opinions )

Thanks for all of your help, again :lol:

~Dance

Re: Erm...Should I Do This Trade?

You've heard this alot, I'm sure, but if you both are happy with the trade do it. Personally I've no idea what either item is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
      You've heard this alot, I'm sure, but if you both are happy with the trade do it. Personally I've no idea what either item is worth.
      same here..
      formally known as:
      SkateboardP

Comment

I think it is a good trade. Mostly because the Stitch pins would be rarer then the HM pin set.

I'm sure you could trade to get the whole set back again.

Comment

Heh...i have three full sets...so i'm not really looking to get it back :lol:

As of now my friend still has to get the stitch pin but she does want to trade for it so she can trade me. looking good so far

Comment

Take it
            I ahve 2 stitch pins. Remember they stop handing out stitch in 2007.
            :love:

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
              Heh...i have three full sets...so i'm not really looking to get it back :lol:

As of now my friend still has to get the stitch pin but she does want to trade for it so she can trade me. looking good so far
              Well since you've three haunted mansion pin sets, just do the trade! You'll have more to trade, and for all you know this could be your best offer.

Comment

Whee!! So i should do it! rofl

Comment

I wouldn't, mainly because you can still get the stitch pin. The mansion pins are really rare and hard to come by.

I can see one or two for the stitch pin but not the whole set. The stitch pin isn't that popular so that would be my personal opinion on it.

Then again I don't think offering whole rooms worth of stuff for inferno or a stitch hat is worth it either.

:lol:

But as has been stated, if you are happy with the trade then do it, but honestly I think the person who gets that set from you will end up making a lot more items off those pins.

Comment

Summer definitely said it. All I know that the pin is part of the Stitch Travelling Set (correct?) and HM Pins are much more rarer since they aren't available any more. But since you have three, I would take a bit of a better offer.
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

That's definitely true, i didn't think of it that way

Well then, do you think the set would be even with a DLR Grand Californian pin?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X