Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Don't you just hate it when..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just hate it when..

I was not amused.
    Waited 40 minutes behind 18 people, only to disconnect!

Don't you just hate it when this happens?!

Re: Don't you just hate it when..

:lol: I want to throw my PC out the window when ever this happens.

Comment

I just dc too, and cant log back in, anyone else having problems?
      and 1 person, aww, i couldn't even get in

Comment

thats what just happened to my sister
        she was behind 6 players though

Comment

That just happened to me. I have been having trouble with VMK since this morning. When I wanted to search for the Yard Sale a few minutes before it started, my computer would not a llow me to search for rooms or enter any rroms, so I had to log in again. Then after that, I was able to search for the room but when I clicked on it, VMK crashed. It is since been 39 minutes of clicking and I got disconnected. And is it not sad that the Yard Sale was never the most popular room, a "free" room was and so was a we.adding (wedding, which was banned by VMK and had "inappropriate room name" instead.)
          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Yeah, while trying to get into the queue, VMK froze, then had a spaz attack, froze again, then somehow i ended up in the line.

Comment

I'm having problems too! I've been trying to get back in and I keep getting disconnected.

Comment

I think everyone dc'ed >_< Not fun..rofl

Made by me

Comment

At least she is opening up something... now we don't need to wonder. No more yard sale today.

Comment

Originally posted by opherrichards View Post

I was not amused.
                    Waited 40 minutes behind 18 people, only to disconnect!

Don't you just hate it when this happens?!
                    Ouch. One time this happened to me: Waiting for more than an hour (42 people), next in line In The Room, about to tell Hula what I want, then we all crash. lol I've given up on the yard sales. It really stinks - they can't give you times when vmk goes down for matinence.
                    Last edited by blumacara; 12-30-2006, 07:04 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Poor you. For some reason I always lose connection when I try to play a tune in the Music Game T_T
                      Wow I haven't been on in ages :shy:

Comment

I've barely been able to log on today.

That's happened to me too, only i was first in the queue :l. I feel your pain. :lol:

Comment

I haven't been disconnected for VMK ever since VMK fixed the disconnection bug. I'm so glad I was at a soccer game when VMK was down, if not, I might've blown up. Sorry you didn't make it in though.

Comment

Yeah that really stinks. They should have some extra connection protection or something while you are in a long queue lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's allways every saterday during Hula's Yard Sale too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X