X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed???

Hey everyone,

I just realized tons of ppl on MCV are from Canada!! This makes me really happy because Canada rules! I didn't expect it but it's awesome to see a whole lotta Canadians on this site.

Ok that's all

Yaz

Re: Have you noticed???

Yeah! Canada!
    I'm a *cough* immigrant *cough* but still.... Canada Rules! haha

Comment

:clap: Eh?

Comment

I dont live in Canada, but Canada is still cool. =]

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
          :clap: Eh?
          lol

Comment

Not Canadian her. lol. A friend and I have a whole entire AIM convo. of us trying to speak Canadian. rofl.

Comment

what are you talking aboot? j/k i love canada, hockey scene is great (not being sarcastic i really play and love hockey as you can see in my sig)

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                Not Canadian her. lol. A friend and I have a whole entire AIM convo. of us trying to speak Canadian. rofl.
                Dude we don't have an accent! lol Americans do! But that's a whole other conversation!

Comment

The only differences about us are;
                  eh, favourite, colour, and we have a huge French culture.
                  Yazmin, I'm not sure which part of Ontario you live in, but I'm near Toronto/Ottawa, Freaky how things work.
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                    Lol.. blimey sounds like my friends when they're acting off their rocker and eventually ragging on me by trying to speak England-English, bloody 'orrible accent and all. :lol:
                    Anyways, I actually haven't heard too many people here with accents.. 'cept the French, heh, wish I could pull off the French accent.

Comment

Oh Canada.our home and native land, true patrid love and all are sons command etc etc lol.. Go Canada.. but the USA is my second home lol..I shop there alot
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't lvie close enough to the border to actually go to the states. But my Mom and Dad want to go to Denver! It would be AWESOME.
                        Have any of you guys shopped at Vaughn Mills (in Ontario) I've been there like 5 times. I've made a Bear in Build-a-Bear-Workshop and went to the Nascar Arcade.
                        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

nope i have never been there..did you know that Canada has the biggest mall in the world?!?! its my dream to go out there and shop until my feet break off lol..The edmonton Mall..one day i will lose my feet to you lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                            The only differences about us are;
                            eh, favourite, colour, and we have a huge French culture.
                            Yazmin, I'm not sure which part of Ontario you live in, but I'm near Toronto/Ottawa, Freaky how things work.
                            Hey,

T.O. and Ottawa are kinda far apart! But i'm closer to T.O., about 4 hrs, I live on the border of Detroit so I go shopping there about every week!

Comment

Originally posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
                              nope i have never been there..did you know that Canada has the biggest mall in the world?!?! its my dream to go out there and shop until my feet break off lol..The edmonton Mall..one day i will lose my feet to you lol

I haven't been there either yet! You know what's sad, I have been here for over 15 hrs and I haven't seen that much of Canada . I've only stayed in Ontario and went to Montreal (best city ever!). It's soo expensive to fly anywhere West in Canada, that my family and I never go. I wish flights were as cheap as the U.S., it would be easy to "Discover Canada" lol.

Yaz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X