This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many people on VMK today 01-01-07

There are just too many people on today, New Years Day. At 4pm there were at least 5,800. Because of that high number, I keep crashing. It gets frustrating after awhile. I bought the new "mystery hat" so I am happy so I think I will just sigh off for today. The kids go back to school tomorrow, so maybe there will be more "room" on VMK.

Good luck to everyone on and try not to get mad at the computer and throw a heavy object at it.

Re: Too many people on VMK today 01-01-07

Heh. That's why I have two computers ROFL :lol:
    Oh great, little brother is spazzing out over video games, better go.
    Oh and BTW, the kids probably are hiding from their parents :lol:
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
      Good luck to everyone on and try not to get mad at the computer and throw a heavy object at it.
      Well, if you are near a bookcase, nothing says assault (in this case, a computer) by a blunt object quite like your standard dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
        Well, if you are near a bookcase, nothing says assault (in this case, a computer) by a blunt object quite like your standard dictionary.

ROFL,

never thought of the amount of players on yesterday, guess that's why there was so much lag

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Hehe, I didn't get on until 9:15 for about two minutes to grab some mad hatter hats. There were just a few on then
          sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X