Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion Game Re-Decorated?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion Game Re-Decorated?

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1457/hm1tl3.jpg
    http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8619/hm2ja2.jpg

This was just the one round i played. The one after was normal. I dont know why.
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Re: Haunted Mansion Game Re-Decorated?

I think thats how it usually is, but i haven't played it for a while.

Comment

They mixed it up and added a lot more level variations around Halloween time.

Comment

I don't think there is anything different. But, sometimes they like to just move the boxes, coffins and those gate-like things around for variation of setup.
        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

i agree with Fallout there's nothing different except the boxes and tables being moved to make it a little more difficult i honestly wish there was going to be an update on ghosts and not on fireworks..

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I wish they were going to update the Jungle Cruise game. I kindof like it except for getting practically no points for playing it! I can practically get just as many credits for the time put in if I just drive around the autopia things!! LOL
            sigpic
            My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

LOL i like the game i am good at it my score is very nice except you get like no credits.. which is annoying..

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X