Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

fireworks getting new face lift

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireworks getting new face lift

what do you all think of the fireworks game being different looks good but seems a bit confusing.

post your vote
    very good
    31.71%
    good
    14.63%
    bad
    14.63%
    not sure
    39.02%

The poll is expired.

Re: fireworks getting new face lift

I like the changes, makes it more interesting, but untill I play it lol, I think it may make getting my green car magic harder, will have to see

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I haven't even looked - I may have to do that now!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Yeah, I am cautiously anticipating it. It sounds good--and a little confusing. I am bored with the old one, but I like the credits and magic that I earn from it! Will it cost to play? I hope not! What will the prizes be? This was a little too vague for me.
        sigpic
        My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Oh, so it hasn't started yet? I just played it and the game was the same. When is the new version starting?
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepirate View Post
            what do you all think of the fireworks game being different looks good but seems a bit confusing.

post your vote

To me it seems easier to "mess up"

In the old one, lets say you hit 9 Flawless in a row, and then you mess up and hit an Awsome. OK - so you are now maybe 50 points behind the pace and on you go.

It now sounds like if you do that, your "flawless bonus" resets. I don't know how much that is, but it could do some damage to your score.

-dave
            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I think it sounds a bit, well, confusing.
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

i think it sounds easier...i hope it is easier i stink at the old version really bad
                sigpic

Comment

There's a new fireworks game...? Yeah, haven't been on in a while, almost forgot how to move. Way to used to the sims...
                  We're the new face of faliure,
                  prettier and younger,
                  but not any better off.
                  -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Haha, join the club!
                    This, VMK Passes, and the new Turnstiles NEED to come out.
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
                      There's a new fireworks game...? Yeah, haven't been on in a while, almost forgot how to move. Way to used to the sims...

LOL <3 the sims.

i really can't wait for the new turnstiles and VMK passes it's going to make thing so much easier

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I'm getting tired of the old version already. I absolutely hate stopping at 240,000 points and making some other person get less credits. Sure.. I know practically everyone who plays fireworks does it when they need credits, but .. uh, I'd personally rather get more credits doing my best and actually trying during the last level :lol:

:ot: But anyways, this morning, this girl came up to me and got angry that I stopped at 240,000 because she ended up winning, thus getting less credits than I did. Said stuff like, "you don't need more credits, your rich already!" or "i think your a lose.her in real.." blah blah blah... What am I supposed to do? When you need credits, you need credits.. I just clicked that lovely Ignore button under her name and went on my way :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                          I'm getting tired of the old version already. I absolutely hate stopping at 240,000 points and making some other person get less credits. Sure.. I know practically everyone who plays fireworks does it when they need credits, but .. uh, I'd personally rather get more credits doing my best and actually trying during the last level :lol:

:ot: But anyways, this morning, this girl came up to me and got angry that I stopped at 240,000 because she ended up winning, thus getting less credits than I did. Said stuff like, "you don't need more credits, your rich already!" or "i think your a lose.her in real.." blah blah blah... What am I supposed to do? When you need credits, you need credits.. I just clicked that lovely Ignore button under her name and went on my way :whistling
                          Yea, People allways say that to me too. Soon they won't have to say that since they are changing it soon. I wish they changed it today, since today is my last day off. Fireworks isn't my favorite game, but i am very excited for it to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post

lol i usually go until i don't make it to the next level.. which barely ever happens i promise lol

LOL ' lovely ignore button ' LOL i personally was born with an overload of curiousity and noseyness so i can't use ignore lol even if i wanted to..

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

rofl. I have had people come up to me and say wow your good how did you get that high of a score and i have said i have played it so much i have gotten to the point where i am getting up their with the rest of the people who can get 270,000 and up. I said it takes practice and knowing when the right time to hit them to get a good score.

but i did think it will be better well see do not know when they going to start the new version of it yet they said alot of things are coming but have not seen anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X