Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

MCV Gone Gold?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCV Gone Gold?

Ok the quote, reply to message all that is now gold, than i marked all forums read, went to MCV again and i saw-

Whats happening, is it a new style? So far it looks kinda cool.

Re: MCV Gone Gold?

Yeah, On my old computer it looks orange :lol: But on this one it's defintiely a Yellow-Gold. About time anyway
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Hmmm.. I'm still blue. I know Monorail Man has been doing some changes though. Are you viewing MiceChat under the "default" skin?

On a side note: Those of you who are MiceChat Gold members, there is a VMK club that you can join. Just look for it under your user CP under MiceClubs.
      Last edited by BigPigletFan; 01-05-2007, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        Hmmm.. I'm still blue. I know Monorail Man has been doing some changes though. Are you viewing MiceChat under the "default" skin?

On a side note: Those of you who are MiceChat Gold members, there is a VMK club that you can join. Just look for it under your user CP under MiceClubs.
        -_- That was mean lol, now im tempted.. You guys are talking about me in there...

Whats the "default" skin?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X