Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Looking for Gingerbread Benches!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Gingerbread Benches!

Ok - I was not here for Christmas Day ( as most of you know ) and VMK gave out ( is that correct ) gingerbread benches. I have 3 ( thanks to wookiegirl ) but they are so darn cute, I'm looking for more! I can't imagine they are VERY rare, seeing as most people have them, but I have no clue as to what their value is, so someone let me know what to offer.

Re: Looking for Gingerbread Benches!

hmm...a set of purple monster doors sounds about right hehe JK

I can give you a couple con, if you looking for more, then I would think the new pin out today should get you a few as alot of people are short on credits right now.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
      hmm...a set of purple monster doors sounds about right hehe JK

I can give you a couple con, if you looking for more, then I would think the new pin out today should get you a few as alot of people are short on credits right now.
      oic - so they aren't too rare, well that works, AND sounds about right. Are you looking for anything in particular for yours?

Comment

I have one. I dont have any intrest in them, I like the Trees better Just offer, I'm not sure what I want.
        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
          I have one. I dont have any intrest in them, I like the Trees better Just offer, I'm not sure what I want.
          Do YOU want the buyable Hotel Pin? ) If you're low on credits, it DOES sound like a good deal!

Comment

Are they still on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
              Are they still on sale?
              The Animal Kingdom Lodge hotel pin? Yep - Emporium

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                Are they still on sale?
                The benches were never for sale. The pins just went on sale today.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                  The benches were never for sale. The pins just went on sale today.
                  Oh yea - he could have been talking about those too - yep, benches were never for sale - the pin is.

Comment

Ok, just meet me somewhere, I have to grab the bench outta my room.
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X