Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotel Pins for trade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hotel Pins for trade

    my other thread was closed again lol


    the hotel pins i have for trade, i have a few each

    DLP Cheyenne Hotel
    DLR Paradise Pier
    HKDL Hollywood Hotel
    TDL Miracosta
    WDW Polynesian Hotel
    WDW Pop Century

    looking for

    Grand Cali Hotel pin
    hong kong disneyland pin (white back ground)

    credits (1500 credits for each pin)


    thank you
    Last edited by CL_DBourque; 01-06-2007, 10:53 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    gee i lost 2 people cause of the thread closing who made that set up lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hotel Pins for trade

      im still on in stichers new room.

      VMK Winter Movie Theater

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hotel Pins for trade

        I'm interested in the Pop Century Pin. What's the "cost" of it? :cwink:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hotel Pins for trade

          Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
          I'm interested in the Pop Century Pin. What's the "cost" of it? :cwink:
          ill find u today sometime on VMK

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hotel Pins for trade

            hmm..i can offer shopping sprees? i dont have a quest machine..
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hotel Pins for trade

              Originally posted by CL_DBourque View Post
              my other thread was closed again lol


              the hotel pins i have for trade, i have a few each

              DLP Cheyenne Hotel
              DLR Paradise Pier
              HKDL Hollywood Hotel
              TDL Miracosta
              WDW Polynesian Hotel
              WDW Pop Century

              looking for

              Grand Cali Hotel pin

              credits (1500 credits for each pin)

              or the new outfits are out im looking for

              6 shirts
              6 shorts
              9 hats

              thank you
              Whatever ones you have left I will give you 1,500 per pin for them.

              Either via shopping spree or if you are comfortable with it, I have a quest kiosk.

              What new outfits are you looking for that have "shorts". Are you talking referee ? We can do that too, in amounts equal to 1,500 per pin.

              I am on VMK allmost every night, for about 2 hours, until closing.

              KingSuperDave.

              I am on a lot of MiceChatters friends list. Or let me know when you are going to be on and we can look for each other.

              -dave
              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                Whatever ones you have left I will give you 1,500 per pin for them.

                Either via shopping spree or if you are comfortable with it, I have a quest kiosk.

                What new outfits are you looking for that have "shorts". Are you talking referee ? We can do that too, in amounts equal to 1,500 per pin.

                I am on VMK allmost every night, for about 2 hours, until closing.

                KingSuperDave.

                I am on a lot of MiceChatters friends list. Or let me know when you are going to be on and we can look for each other.

                -dave
                im on alot also. of course it closed now the quest machine is fine. i edited my first post for what i need another then credits. thanks. i ahve all pins still.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                  Originally posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
                  hmm..i can offer shopping sprees? i dont have a quest machine..
                  we can wait for a new item or u can offer something else for it. not sure of any other its i neeed right now though

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                    do you need the football referee costume? i can buy you a whole bunch of those .. i like all of the pins so i dont care what ones i get lol
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                      i wondering if you had some of them left because i see plenty of them have been traded..want to meet in vmk to work out something?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                        i have lots left

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                          Once i get enough credits, are you interested in a shopping spree? Don't have a quest maker...
                          ---
                          Shopping spree for 9,000, figuring 1,500 per pin, and i want all of them. =]


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                            Do you need the referee costume? i can buy you a few of those..or the new hotel pin i can get.. those are the items out now that i know of..
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hotel Pins for trade

                              right now i have enough of both id say wait till something new comes out or have quest machine which both u dont so hmm do u have a trade list? like what some things ua hve for trade ill look those over

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X