Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

    If anyone gets in, could they pls post pix? Ty

    I might actually get in! IM SO EXITED!!! Right before i have to go babysit, i'll go to a yard sale w00t!!!
    :yea: :clap: :thumbup: :lol:
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

    GAMES I LOVE

  • #2
    Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

    I never get in to that. I've been waiting, now VMK just crashed and I can't get back on.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

      Doesn't vmk usually crash every Sat night and especially when Hula has a yard sale?
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

        I cant either! I think too many people are on, like 4800 0_o
        PROUD BAND GEEK :]

        GAMES I LOVE

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

          Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
          Doesn't vmk usually crash every Sat night and especially when Hula has a yard sale?
          Aye, matey

          The list of Guest rooms won't even load for me.. I feel a server crash coming on..

          EDIT: It opened, I missed it, oh well...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

            Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
            Aye, matey

            The list of Guest rooms won't even load for me.. I feel a server crash coming on..

            I cant even get to the log in page


            "This site is too busy to process your request."
            PROUD BAND GEEK :]

            GAMES I LOVE

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

              I tired to get in line, but I think there is a big bug now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                That's how it started for me - guest rooms went bye bye
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                  but usually when something like this happens, they run some kind of giveaway at the end of the evening!
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                    Searching gets messed up at 4:30 with everything then having a spaz fit.
                    I got 3 hula yard screens, one saying I was entering then one saying I was 21st in queue and the one saying I was 36th.
                    Suckage.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                      Same for me. I had to log off because my computer was making so much noise. I cannot get beck in. I have a decent computer but only ones who have a fairly fast computer can enter the room on nights like this.
                      sigpic


                      Originally posted by Phonedave
                      Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                        Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                        Aye, matey

                        The list of Guest rooms won't even load for me.. I feel a server crash coming on..

                        EDIT: It opened, I missed it, oh well...
                        Originally posted by bandgeek5476 View Post
                        I cant even get to the log in page


                        "This site is too busy to process your request."
                        Originally posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
                        I tired to get in line, but I think there is a big bug now.
                        My point exactly! ) I wasn't even thinking about logging in tonight.
                        Originally posted by larasound
                        am I the burrito man?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                          Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                          Same for me. I had to log off because my computer was making so much noise. I cannot get beck in. I have a decent computer but only ones who have a fairly fast computer can enter the room on nights like this.
                          Are you talking internet connection? I have DSL and can never get in that room.
                          Originally posted by larasound
                          am I the burrito man?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                            BOO! My person (mule) got in line and i had 2 credits!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: HOST_Hula's Yard Sale!!

                              But you can always sell stuff while waiting in line in the room...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X