This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any luck trading Mad Hatter hats?

I bought extra hats to trade but I'am finding it hard to trade them for anything good, is anyone else having better luck. I have only traded one which was for a tron table and two chairs!!!

Re: Any luck trading Mad Hatter hats?

It was quite a public announcement that they would be available, so most everyone got one that wanted one... give it a few monthes and there will be a bunch of new players wondering "Where can I get that hat?"

Comment

I bought extras too, I haven't traded any yet. I am just waiting. Soon people will offer a lot more. Right now there not even that rare.

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
        It was quite a public announcement that they would be available, so most everyone got one that wanted one... give it a few monthes and there will be a bunch of new players wondering "Where can I get that hat?"
        I feel the same way. I'm thinking that in a few months the new players will be offering some nice items for them.

Comment

I only have one for trade, so I'm waiting until October and see what happens.
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Same. I have like 5 extra hats. lol. And i have 5 extras of referee outfits, football outfits and stuff like that. I'm waiting till May or something. Thats when i'll start advertising. Unless someone announces they want one of these hats.
            *Made By Allie.

Comment

what are the refree outfits? i havent been on vmk in weeks because i was in wdw and i couldnt get to any computers, would anyone be willing to trade the hatter hat for a low price for your fellow mice chatter and if you want to trade im skateandsnowgrl on vmk

Comment

ooo. What do you have to offer?
                *Made By Allie.

Comment

I always buy extra costumes when they're only sold for a little bit, but it takes a few months waiting before you can get alot for it.

Comment

Originally posted by lolapinacola View Post
                    I bought extra hats to trade but I'am finding it hard to trade them for anything good, is anyone else having better luck. I have only traded one which was for a tron table and two chairs!!!

I have a dozen extra. I had a lot of people ask for them for free, but no good trades.

-dave
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Honestly, I didn't make an inversion into these hats because with people having so many extras of them for trade, they will be in low demand even in a few months.
                      Rats live on no evil star spelled backwards is rats live on no evil star.

RANDOMNESS TO THE>--------- EXTREME

Comment

i was going to trade my 4th of july hat for one but then i decided that that was not worth it so idk i can live without it i guess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X