Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lady's Advice Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady's Advice Thread

I was terribly bored, so I decided to give this a try. I am inviting Snappi and any others who want to help me out, to join in. Ask a question, and ask for advice. Share secrets, if you want to! I am hear to help.

Re: Lady's Advice Thread

Oh, Lady! Great idea! I'll be more than glad to help.

P.S. You got mixed up with some homophones there...I think you meant here, not hear

Comment

Thanks; as long as the questions are decent, I and others can try to give advice.

Comment

- cough - i think - cough - i have - cough - a cold - sneeze-

how can you help me? seriously though..
        what do u think i should do for my cold

Comment

Originally posted by Emerican View Post
          - cough - i think - cough - i have - cough - a cold - sneeze-

how can you help me? seriously though..
          My mom always gives me warm soup while I feel sick. But you think you have a cold?

Comment

Theraflu, works very well; get the lemon flavored Theraflu (I believe this is the right one); mix it with well-heated water, some honey, and a packet of equal. Make sure to drink the whole glass before it is cold. It helps get rid of the syptoms and helps you sleep! I also suggest talking to your doctor, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Snappi View Post
              My mom always gives me warm soup while I feel sick. But you think you have a cold?
              well, i KNOW i have one.. i dont really care for soup, i think ill get some sleep, see how i feel in the morning.. btw ty for the elaboration of the remedy Lady
              i think im going to go to sleep now.

Comment

You can buy Theraflu just about anywhere, without a prescription.
                Here is a link to the theraflu site:

http://www.theraflu.com/index.shtml

Be sure to keep warm, get good rest, and stock up on tissues.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerican View Post
                  well, i KNOW i have one.. i dont really care for soup, i think ill get some sleep, see how i feel in the morning.. btw ty for the elaboration of the remedy Lady
                  i think im going to go to sleep now.
                  That might help. Also, try what Lady mentioned.

P.S. I'll be going to sleep soon, I don't want to wake up at 3 PM

Comment

Keep in mind, that Theraflu and other such remedies are good for helping you sleep and relieving you of syptoms; only prescription-required medicines can kill the cold. However, your immune system can handle a cold with the basic ways of dealing with it (i.e. warmth and rest).

Comment

Dance wants in on the advice!! :lol:

Try hot tea, gold. Perhaps with milk and honey.

Comment

Sure, Dance; go ahead and give advice.

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                          Dance wants in on the advice!! :lol:

Try hot tea, gold. Perhaps with milk and honey.
                          I'll pass, that my kill me. I think im just going to get some rest.
                          Thanks for all of "ya'lls" help.

Comment

"Ya'll"? Oh, nevermind; I just noticed that you are from Georgia, I thought you were making fun of the fact that I am in Texas. I do not have an accent, or say "ya'll", though.

Comment

Woo!! I'd also like to ask for some as well

This has to do with real life, NOT VMK, just in case any of you got confused..

OK: As i said in the other thread, i have this guy friend who's extreme eye candy xD. He's also really sweet, and he's in gifted with me so he's pretty smart for a hot kid :lol:, but i'm not sure whether to make a move or not. Any ideas??

P.S.: What gold you don't trust my advice? ...wait don't answer that :lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X