Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

How do you change your name??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you change your name??

I really want to change my VMK name, and i dont know how obviously -_-

OT: Sorry, i'm making tons of threads. i have lots of questions.
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Re: How do you change your name??

how should i know? i think you do the contact me thing on the home page and ask them but i really dont know

Comment

You can change it through Contact Us. Obviously, you must contain a very strong reason for wanting it to be changed. You just can't say, "I don't like my VMK name, I want to change it." That wouldn't be good enough. You'll need to think up a good issue concerning the name you want to change...in this case; band_geek.

Comment

Originally posted by Snappi View Post
        You can change it through Contact Us. Obviously, you must contain a very strong reason for wanting it to be changed. You just can't say, "I don't like my VMK name, I want to change it." That wouldn't be good enough. You'll need to think up a good issue concerning the name you want to change...in this case; band_geek.

mmm hmm. exactly but the thing is i want to change my name but not lol and yea you have to make a pretty convincing story heh

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
        "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I don't think you are allowed to change your name no matter how much you wanted to do so.
          I am Patino on vmk

I <3 soccer

My goals for 2007:
          score the winning goal in soccer
          get inferno
          become a community leader
          and be rich on vmk

Comment

You can change your vmk name; I know that for sure. But, the only reason you can change your name on vmk is if your name shares personal information, or is advertising something. I know this from personal experience.

Anywho, if you do want to change your name, band_geek, I suggest saying something like: It shares what I am or bandgeek could be a site or something. Try googling it.
            >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

I wanted to change my name on vmk for the longest time. I contacted vmk once and they never responded. One day i log on to vmk and i have to change my title! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
              quit

Comment

Originally posted by prototypeking237 View Post
                I wanted to change my name on vmk for the longest time. I contacted vmk once and they never responded. One day i log on to vmk and i have to change my title! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYA

:OT: How did you get your vmk ppl to get take your shoe off?
                i'm obsessed...
                and always will be.

harry potter
                percy jackson
                edward cullen
                <3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X