This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Land

As many of you know already, the new land will probably be coming out today. I don't know if it will appear on the map or not, because Yavn said they were especially made to do with VMK passes. If it's not on the map, I'm guessing you have to be in a queue of five or more people to access the new land. Either way, I'm excited about it!
    Rats live on no evil star spelled backwards is rats live on no evil star.

RANDOMNESS TO THE>--------- EXTREME

Re: New Land

omg so am i lol i am so excited and i didn't even know it came out today! i am giddy with excitement

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

OMG I AM IN THE NEW WORLD! it's amazing!! and they vmk passes are out!
      YES!!

Comment

Well, I thought I would never have to do this, but I ma quoting form another thread; more than just one thread, in fact. lol

Some standard MC welcomes:

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks
        Welcome to MiceChat! It seems are official welcoming committee, SnapplePlucked, isn't here; therefore, I will do my best to fill in for her.

Anyway, here are some basic tips:

-READ THE FAQ! You have no idea how amazing it is. It has all of the rules in it. Yep, I know you are amazed too; who knew people actually every listed rule for you?

-Always remain polite, and never personally attack someone. Of course, this in the FAQ. Another major FAQ rule is to never talk about reputation on the boards. You are allowed to ask how it works, but do not discuss it further than that. Be sure to read all of the FAQ, it is the key to success on MC.

-Keep in mind that MC VMK is not the only part of MiceChat. There is even a teen forum, and many other forums to discuss a plethora of different topics. Don't be afraid to "venture out of the blue". Trust me, everyone on MC will smother you with friendliness the same way. lol :squeeze:

-If you ever have any questions feel free to ask all of us or MC moderators; however, never talk to Midien and BigPigletFan they have evil ways... JK! No, they are fun and have cookies.

-Remember to have fun and enjoy yourself.
        Originally posted by SnapplePlucked
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks
        Welcome to MiceChat! It seems are official welcoming committee, SnapplePlucked, isn't here; therefore, I will do my best to fill in for her.

Soh-rry! I woke up at 1:05 PM!! :yea: Anyways..I see that Lady here has given you what you were looking for, and Summer has helped. Welcome to MiceChat and one thing about all of us...

...we're weird.

We've had many new members come in and think we're all weird and scary but...they end up being the same way We have our hyper late mornings (1 AM...ect) and it's very crazy in here.

I see Lady also covered the part of MC VMK and the rest. Well, welcome to MiceChat and feel as if you're in your chair, at your house, having fun with us ...oh wait, you are!

P.S. I'm using too many "" today
        Originally posted by SnapplePlucked
        To start off, welcome to MiceChat! I suggest you read the FAQs before anything else . Don't get scared of how weird some of us can be - I think you'll get used to it and join right along, haha. Enjoy your time here; we're all a big, happy, maybe-not-too-many-hugs kind of family .

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MrSpike
        Welcome.. you'll have fun here, meet awesome (yet crazy) people, etc etc... You know the drill.

..everyone knows the drill someway or another, Spike..I wonder how come :whistling;..ok, yea, we're all weird - so don't get scared.

THAT QUOTE IS FROM ANOTHER THREAD...THAT'S HOW WEIRD WE ARE HERE

Enjoy yourself!

- Snappi
        Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 01-08-2007, 07:13 AM.

Comment

anyways.. the new world is amazing, the ticket function is on and the queues now show the number of people in each queue as well as many ppl in the room and the fireworks game is AWESOME i don['t hate it anymore lol i whooped booty

Comment

sorry for double posting but oh yea and there is a new NPC in the bayou make sure to get him

Comment

Well, my above post takes care of the welcoming posts; be sure to visit VMK News forum, there are some threads in it that discuss this. Here are the links for other threads in this forum that discusses this topic and others:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...661&styleid=-1

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...667&styleid=-1

Comment

where's the link ?_? nvm next class good bye

Comment

I was retrieving them; they are both there; there is also a discussion about this in a few VMK News forum threads.

Comment

What is the new land about, Mickey's Toontown Fair?? Could you post some pictures, if you can, please?
                    Last edited by rosierabbit123; 01-08-2007, 08:25 AM.
                    >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...41#post1271341

Comment

Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
                        What is the new land about, Mickey's Toontown Fair?? Could you post some pictures, if you can, please?
                        It is New Orleans Square. There's a new NPC, too. The Gator Waiter.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Yup and if you say a ceratin code he will do something special
                          I am Patino on vmk

I <3 soccer

My goals for 2007:
                          score the winning goal in soccer
                          get inferno
                          become a community leader
                          and be rich on vmk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X