Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

give me a reason

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • give me a reason

    i want to change my title but i need a good reasonfor it so they will do it. they only real reasons i have is one: because i want a new title plain and simple. two: because these two girls keep stalking me and i keep reporting htem and ignoring them and booting them but they stalk me and bug me so i want to change my title so i don't have to deal with them

    anyone have any good ideas? and ideas on what to change my title too would help too lol






  • #2
    Re: give me a reason

    I think the second thing you mentioned might be a good thing for it to be changed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: give me a reason

      I definitely think you should make it "live.for.cheese"!! :lol:


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: give me a reason

        yeah i hope so. those girls Really bug me, their extremly rude and follow me and then try to add me to their friends and tell ppl i'm the mean one





        Comment


        • #5
          Re: give me a reason

          I like the name live.to.sing!
          well; haven't been on here in forever!

          miss you guys! (:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: give me a reason

            Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
            I definitely think you should make it "live.for.cheese"!! :lol:


            LOL i so should





            Comment


            • #7
              Re: give me a reason

              because these two girls keep stalking me and I keep reporting them, ignoring them and booting, but they stalk me and bug me so I want to change my title so I don't have to deal with them
              I think that's a great reason to have your name changed. But, think carefully on what you want to change it too, just incase it's not accepted or something else. :csmile:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: give me a reason

                ok off topic real quick skate! your signature is my signature on vmk lol! i love that song....
                ok back to the name thing... i was think of something to do with kingdom hearts because....well...u know *points to sig*





                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: give me a reason

                  I'm actually surprised they haven't asked you to change it already since it has a trademarked brand in the name. Snap had to change hers and I believe it was because of Snapple being in the title.

                  Edit: Oh, nvm, I see that your name is different on vmk...duh...I didn't see it before I posted.
                  Originally posted by larasound
                  am I the burrito man?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: give me a reason

                    Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                    I'm actually surprised they haven't asked you to change it already since it has a trademarked brand in the name. Snap had to change hers and I believe it was because of Snapple being in the title.

                    Edit: Oh, nvm, I see that your name is different on vmk...duh...I didn't see it before I posted.
                    :lol: Actually, I asked them to change it. It looked like they hadn't noticed the trademark.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: give me a reason

                      Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                      I'm actually surprised they haven't asked you to change it already since it has a trademarked brand in the name. Snap had to change hers and I believe it was because of Snapple being in the title.

                      Edit: Oh, nvm, I see that your name is different on vmk...duh...I didn't see it before I posted.

                      Rofl!!
                      no it used to be miss.pepsi.queen on vmk too but they did make me change it. now i want to change it because i have stalkers...





                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: give me a reason

                        I hope you're accepted. I still have no good reasons to change
                        the oc freak. <3*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: give me a reason

                          Originally posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
                          yeah i hope so. those girls Really bug me, their extremly rude and follow me and then try to add me to their friends and tell ppl i'm the mean one

                          You know what iwould do? Go threw everyone on your list and talk to them. If you think they sound ANYTHIng like the 2 annoying girls, delete them. Thats the only way they could possibly stalk you, they're singed on from 2 accounts.
                          and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: give me a reason

                            i just sent a new one in with the reason of my stalkers i hope they acept it. anyone got any ideas on what to change my name to if they do accept it?





                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: give me a reason

                              Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
                              You know what iwould do? Go threw everyone on your list and talk to them. If you think they sound ANYTHIng like the 2 annoying girls, delete them. Thats the only way they could possibly stalk you, they're singed on from 2 accounts.

                              well i would hope not since the only ppl i have on my friends are mice chat ppl...





                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X