Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Gator waiter

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator waiter

so has any one found out the magic word i think it is Monte Cristo! i saw some boy say that and some box poped on the table and all the characters around the table started to eat it. i do not know if that is right can someone tell me the word and what he does?
    *Thecoolestaw*

Re: Gator waiter

If you wave and call the waiter over, then order the Monte Cristo it will appear on your table. Whether that is the magic word or not, I don't know. Has anyone been able to order anything else?
    sigpic
    My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
      so has any one found out the magic word i think it is Monte Cristo! i saw some boy say that and some box poped on the table and all the characters around the table started to eat it. i do not know if that is right can someone tell me the word and what he does?

Yeah,

If you say it, the waiter delivers a monte cristo to your table,

A monte cristo is a coranary on a plate.

-dave
      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

thanks when i said that something like pie appered
        *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Well the monte cristo is the 2nd best thing at the Blue Bayou! The Salmon dinner plate is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
            Yeah,

A monte cristo is a coranary on a plate.

-dave
            :lol:
            Originally posted by larasound
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

If you read the newsletter, Yavn said to ask Haley and Jake about the magic words. If you go to vmk.com, they'll tell you that it's Monte Cristo. Yavn also said that the word will change and could possibly be more than one magic word.

Comment

Originally posted by kellyelephant View Post
                If you read the newsletter, Yavn said to ask Haley and Jake about the magic words. If you go to vmk.com, they'll tell you that it's Monte Cristo. Yavn also said that the word will change and could possibly be more than one magic word.
                Yes, this is true also I just think he walks a bit funny :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Snappi View Post
                  Yes, this is true also I just think he walks a bit funny :lol:
                  Well, he is an alligator walking upright and wearing clothes...not the way alligators usually get around.
                  am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                    :lol:

Oh, don't get me wrong, they are quite tasty.

From Wikipedia

A Monte Cristo sandwich consists of ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese between two slices of bread, soaked in an egg-based batter and grilled or deep-fried.
                    The sandwich is often served with fresh fruit or with maple syrup on the side. It is sometimes served with fruit preserves, powdered sugar, or sweet mustard sauce.

Mmmmm - deep fried pork products with egg. - with a side of Lipitor

-dave
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I am still afraid that he is going to eat my character alive, but like when I first met the Yeti I have warmed up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                        Oh, don't get me wrong, they are quite tasty.

From Wikipedia

A Monte Cristo sandwich consists of ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese between two slices of bread, soaked in an egg-based batter and grilled or deep-fried.
                        The sandwich is often served with fresh fruit or with maple syrup on the side. It is sometimes served with fruit preserves, powdered sugar, or sweet mustard sauce.

Mmmmm - deep fried pork products with egg. - with a side of Lipitor

-dave
                        Yeah, kind of like a beignet stuffed with meat and cheese! Only not as light. As I say, anything with cheese and deep fried can't be bad!
                        am I the burrito man?

Comment

Thx for all the help with the magic word i read the newsletter but i didn't see anything
                          Thx
                          Foreverlivestrong

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

OMG Monte Cristo's are so good. Bennigans serves them...double decker sandwich-one side with turkey and cheese, the other with ham and cheese. Then they batter and deep fry them, dust with powdered sugar and dip in warm raspberry preserves. We make them at home sometimes too.
                            :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                            Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                              Yeah, kind of like a beignet stuffed with meat and cheese! Only not as light. As I say, anything with cheese and deep fried can't be bad!

As long as it's not a "beignet" from POFQ. I don't know what it was that I had, but it was not a beignet.

-dave

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X