This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks Remixed

I played the new Fireworks game for the first time last night and I wanted to get other peoples thoughts on the 'enhancements'. Personally, I'm not very excited because I used to get 1300 points every time I played. Last night, I was 5th and got 350! Does anyone else feel the same?
    "Draco dormiens numquam titillandus"

Re: Fireworks Remixed

Its a work in progress. If you play it like the old fireworks, youre going to lose, its a completely different game. You shouldn't see it as Fireworks 2.0 but more as a completely new something. There are of course a few bugs that VMK will obviously work out and credits is probably one of them. It tales time to adjust, not everyone liked the Pirates makeover when it came out (and some still dont) but now most folks like it better. People don't like change, it's a common fact. Just wait and give it time and everyone will figure it out.

Comment

That is definitely the truth. No one ever wants anything to change. I'll check and see if there are some 'tips' for playing the new remix. Thanks!

Comment

Here is a link:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...858&styleid=-1

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
          Its a work in progress. If you play it like the old fireworks, youre going to lose, its a completely different game. You shouldn't see it as Fireworks 2.0 but more as a completely new something. There are of course a few bugs that VMK will obviously work out and credits is probably one of them. It tales time to adjust, not everyone liked the Pirates makeover when it came out (and some still dont) but now most folks like it better. People don't like change, it's a common fact. Just wait and give it time and everyone will figure it out.

The one thing that I find about 2.0, is that if I don't hit a perfect (or very near perfect) for the first three rounds, I quit. I NEVER quit in the other fireworks. I allways felt that no matter how bad a mistake I made, I could allways recover and at least get 240,000.

If you miss-hit a firework in the middle of the round during the first rounds, it sets you back a LOT, and its very very hard to make up.

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Thanks Lady Ivory!

Comment

I really wish they would stop changing the games.

Comment

Even though I dislike the earning potential of the new fireworks game, I like the fact that it is different. I was getting really bored of the old game. I had played it more than my fair share of times. It would be nice if we were able to get bonuses and maybe something like the pirates treasure room to go with it. Maybe because it takes place by the castle they will give away the dream things as the prizes later on. Yavn did say they would be back in case ebay wasn't people's thing! I agree with Geek that more prizes will probably be added after they see that all is going well!
                sigpic
                My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Terrible. I scored around the lines of twelve thousand points, ended up in 25, and got 127 credits. And I'm not depressed over it, but they need to make serious changes.
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

The game is ok. It's getting more and more boring. I got what I wanted- first ever 1st place. I think i'll hang it up soon, it's just not worth the time per credit ratio.

Comment

Mansion is my game- pirates I'm a level two sucker, and Jungle Cruise..I won't even GO there.
                      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                        Mansion is my game- pirates I'm a level two sucker, and Jungle Cruise..I won't even GO there.
                        yeah I'll stick to Mansion, seems like a better credit maker than pirates, and the new fireworks (So Far). and I find it alot more fun.

Comment

I found the game a bit faster then I liked. I actually has a heighten heart rate when it was all done. I came in third and did not receive any kind of pin, but I guess you don't get a pin everytime. And, I only received 299 credits. The days of easy credits from fireworks are over. Easy come easy go. It may take some time to get use to, but at least it keeps the game fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                            I found the game a bit faster then I liked. I actually has a heighten heart rate when it was all done. I came in third and did not receive any kind of pin, but I guess you don't get a pin everytime. And, I only received 299 credits. The days of easy credits from fireworks are over. Easy come easy go. It may take some time to get use to, but at least it keeps the game fresh.

You get pins as follows

Bronze - first time you break 3300
                            Silver - first time you break 4400
                            Gold - after 10 wins
                            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

That is incorrect, it has been changed, bronze is at 3900 today.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X