This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechat down or something?

For the past couple of days when i clicked on micechat bookmark, a download box came up and was like would you like to download the following file "vmk.php" and i clicked no everytime just because i guessed micechat had a viruis attatched to it or something, no website asks you to download something immediantly. What was up? Anyone else get the same thing or download it or ...?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Re: Micechat down or something?

When did this happen, exact?

Comment

I saw that once for a few minutes.

Comment

I've never gotten that message. And my pop-up blocker doesn't signal blocking anything, either. Odd.

Comment

I had that problem too on yoyo's computer here. It has since gone away. Do you still have that problem?

Comment

it did that to me the other night. hasn't since.

Comment

No one an hack the "VMK" section of MiceChat. If they hack it. It hacks the whole database. My vBulletin forums just got hacked today, Ha.

Comment

I don't recall seeing any blocked pop-ups are any others when visiting micechat. Hopefully it's gone, just exit instead of pressing no if you can. (used to have a nasty pop-up problem)

Comment

Its not a popup. But no i dont have the problem anymore. I have firefox, so when you click to download something the box comes up going do you want to download this? It asked me to download this and the problem was there for.... 4-5 days?
                  Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

I had that a few days ago, but only for about a day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X