This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AliasSpike's Mirror to the Future

I asked AngelFC if she wanted to twin up and mirror me soon we decided to have the whole room. Even though it took forever we've already gotten one mirror before rock and ray rays entered. Here's the first picture;

*NOTE: After I get back into the room there will be more pictures because I crashed. Sorry too all, all we needed was yall to shut up. :lol: OMG this thing is loading slow

Re: Alias's Mirror

I think im seeing double.
    Great idea skate and angel. =]

Comment

AliasSpike's Mirror to the Future

A group of us 'cheesy' people were in AliasSpike's room when AngelCF and Skate had the idea to have everyone in the room twin someone as if in a (you guessed it) mirror. Easier said than done...people got tired of waiting, not everyone had the same outfits, dc's, you name it. BUT we finally did it. It took a try or two, but we finally got a picture, and here it is. Don't ask me to say who is who, but I'm on the bottom left chair, and next to me is Blumacara.

Laura (cyre)

Comment

Re: AliasSpike's Mirror to the Future

Thanks for posting the picture, but skate beat you to it.

Comment

I have a couple pics too:

My first pics posted :-) lol that was fun! Took awhile tho.. lol
          sigpic

Comment

After you left, skate, I volunteered to make a post about it as well. Mods, feel free to merge or whatever you need to do, or delete mine if you need to.

Laura

Comment

Oh lol here's the other link:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...49#post1290749
              sigpic

Comment

hmm this was very stressful i think i grew a couple gray hairs in the time it took to get everybody settled in LOL

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                  hmm this was very stressful i think i grew a couple gray hairs in the time it took to get everybody settled in LOL
                  :lol:
                  sigpic

Comment

Rofl Skate & Angel.. Great Minds Think Alike we rock <3 Lol this was stressful but fun =)

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the pics guys. Fun stuff, maybe next time we can try to keep the organizing under an hour. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                        Rofl Skate & Angel.. Great Minds Think Alike we rock <3 Lol this was stressful but fun =)
                        Yes, it was stressful. People were leaving, not listening, and talking the whole time. But after a little bit of fighting we got the picture.

Comment

I think we've a decent picture of every mirror we made. Inlucind times when some people just wouldn't shut up. If you need to know where each person is, just ask me. Mods, I think this thread and the thread I created before it on the same topic should be merged together. :cwink: It was my idea to start with rofl my first start was with Angel though, haha. So I guess you can say it was us both. I seriosuly think cheesy should take a lesson on shuting up when told though. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                            I think we've a decent picture of every mirror we made. Inlucind times when some people just wouldn't shut up. If you need to know where each person is, just ask me. Mods, I think this thread and the thread I created before it on the same topic should be merged together. :cwink: It was my idea to start with rofl my first start was with Angel though, haha. So I guess you can say it was us both. I seriosuly think cheesy should take a lesson on shuting up when told though. :lmao:
                            Lol, It would be a little wierd if you saw a shut up thread. But in it you could make a list that says all the times people really need to shut up.

Comment

wow awesome pics looked fun

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X