Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Paint Programs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paint Programs

    I know some people are "outdated" so here's a thread dedicated to FREEpaint progams for others to download.

    http://www.freebyte.com/graphicprograms/ Meee!!
    http:www.artrage.com Cousin_Orville
    http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html (know as paint.NET SkatePrincesAriel not www.paint.NET!!!It's this

    http://www.gimp.org
    I got this site,although Figment1986 inspired me to find it

    Last edited by Princess_Crystin; 01-15-2007, 04:33 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Paint Programs

    I use a tone of programs and only two of them did my father (actaully kinda grandpa) purchase. I use Paintshop Pro 8, paint.NET, !concool, Animation Shop 3, Photofiltre and Paintshop 11. to download paint.NET go to paint.NET :lol:, for photofiltre look in some of the randoms or sig/avatar dissucsion thread you'll find the link and when I find it I'll post it here. I'll also post the link for !concool when I find it. The other programs were bought and there are 30-day free trials. Always be careful when downloading though, programs may have a virus or spyware attached! :csmile:

    ~Pirate Queen they call me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Paint Programs

      Thanks =]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
        I use a tone of programs and only two of them did my father (actaully kinda grandpa) purchase. I use Paintshop Pro 8, paint.NET, !concool, Animation Shop 3, Photofiltre and Paintshop 11. to download paint.NET go to paint.NET :lol:, for photofiltre look in some of the randoms or sig/avatar dissucsion thread you'll find the link and when I find it I'll post it here. I'll also post the link for !concool when I find it. The other programs were bought and there are 30-day free trials. Always be careful when downloading though, programs may have a virus or spyware attached! :csmile:

        ~Pirate Queen they call me.
        It would be better if you had links LOL
        Last edited by figment1986; 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Paint Programs

          Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
          *bump??*
          wha?? 0_0

          Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Paint Programs

            got a big enough signature?


            ^Thankye Con!! ^

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Paint Programs

              LOL..I could always make it smaller?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Paint Programs

                Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                LOL..I could always make it smaller?
                Actually, I'm sure many people would appreciate it if you did make it smaller.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Paint Programs

                  Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                  Actually, I'm sure many people would appreciate it if you did make it smaller.
                  Thank you for understanding.

                  I still hate you >.>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Paint Programs

                    Originally posted by Snappi View Post
                    Thank you for understanding.

                    I still hate you >.>

                    Oh, I still love you too. :lmao:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Paint Programs

                      Check the wikipedia article on :Gimp
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIMP

                      it's an GNU alternative to photoshop...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Paint Programs

                        Thank you figment .I'm gonna check that out.


                        Edit:http://www.gimp.org/ is goes with the article.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Paint Programs

                          Skate at least give me credit for paint.NET :lol:
                          I seriously need to get some super good paint programs
                          the oc freak. <3*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Paint Programs

                            Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                            Skate at least give me credit for paint.NET :lol:
                            I seriously need to get some super good paint programs
                            :lol: Sorry. I wasn't quite sure who told me about it. It was either you or Best.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Paint Programs

                              Definitely me Rofl. I have to download PF on this computer, IM SO BORED!
                              the oc freak. <3*

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X