Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

i need help bc i need to know if these are good offers!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help bc i need to know if these are good offers!

ok well here they are:

a person said they would give me a sorcerer hat for space top pants and helm is that a good trade?

and:
    i am offering every color bling shirt for a green flip hat is that a good trade?

also i need to know if my friend ripped yet another person off:

my friend got two flip hats for every color bling shirt was that a good trade?

and:

if any of you have a flip hat and want to trade it for all the bling shirts tell me plz. ( and note these are girl bling shirts witch are rare )
    Money is not everything people! Oh look a penny back off pal its mine!

Re: i need help bc i need to know if these are good offers!

plz come ppl

Comment

i need help!

Comment

Originally posted by Abrat601 View Post
        ok well here they are:

a person said they would give me a sorcerer hat for space top pants and helm is that a good trade?

and:
        i am offering every color bling shirt for a green flip hat is that a good trade?

also i need to know if my friend ripped yet another person off:

my friend got two flip hats for every color bling shirt was that a good trade?

and:

if any of you have a flip hat and want to trade it for all the bling shirts tell me plz. ( and note these are girl bling shirts witch are rare )
        I'd say that trade is pretty good.

You probably need to offer more for this.

Your friend ripped said person off, big time. :lol:

Hope this helps!
        ~Dance

Comment

I agree with dance.

Comment

well i dont know why but i aksed another persaon and they said they would trade there flip for all the bling shirts but idk

Comment

plz come ppl
              Please remember that MiceChat is a message board and sometimes replies take time, even with 11,000+ members here not everyone is reading your posts and/or will reply.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                Please remember that MiceChat is a message board and sometimes replies take time, even with 11,000+ members here not everyone is reading your posts and/or will reply.
                -sings in mighty mouse voice- Piglet's here to save the daaaaay!! :lol:

Comment

pplcome on peeps i need more than one persons opinion

Comment

pplcome on peeps i need more than one persons opinion
                    You had two.
                    Dance and I both responded.
                    Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                    I'd say that trade is pretty good.

You probably need to offer more for this.

Your friend ripped said person off, big time. :lol:

Hope this helps!
                    ~Dance
                    Originally posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
                    I agree with dance.

Comment

well yea that true

Comment

i agree with them and plz dont double post

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          :ot:
                          ah..the message, i remember when i got it...but we could be faster! lol
                          i'm obsessed...
                          and always will be.

harry potter
                          percy jackson
                          edward cullen
                          <3

Comment

oh and just so you all know myname on vmk is Abrat

Comment

and one more thing whats more rare sorcerer hat or flip hat?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X