X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on this?

What is YOUR opinion on this?

(People are going crazy.They're breaking up because of a lost pirates game?They shouldn't even be doing taken anyhow @_@)<--------- That's what the blue text is.

Re: Your opinion on this?

It's sad. I've see way worse though. I think we need a thread to discuss baby/taken/mummy and duh duh/animal ect. You know what; I might start one. >.<

Comment

My opinion is that this circumstance is way too unimportant to inspire me to form an opinion.
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Those people are crazy and sad. A virtual life.. so sad.. Just let them be. VMK is a kid's game, not a date finder. Just saying..

Comment

Go ahead lol.It will be a thread for um..pictures and discussions about those thigns you listed up there skate.

Comment

My opinion: who cares
            if theyre really so dumb they cant find a real girlfriend or boyfriend and have make themselves feel better by having a virtual one for what, all of 20 minutes? Then i say they can break up over whatever they want.
            Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

0_o
              PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                It's sad. I've see way worse though. I think we need a thread to discuss baby/taken/mummy and duh duh/animal ect. You know what; I might start one. >.<
                There already is. Check pinkCHICLETT's threads.

I just ignore. But nobody will follow my advice 'cause I'm evil >.>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X