Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual Magic Kingdom - Log of Hidden Mickeys (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
    when I count them in my catalog it I count 50. Is there somewhere else that tells you another total? I also named all my pictures...i wonder if that has somehting to do with it?
    Go to the VMK Central room which is on Main Street, I believe and click on the red curtain. A dialog box should come up, telling you how many hidden mickeys you have. I had to go and retake pictures of all the hidden mickeys again until it told me that I found all of them. You might want to print up the spoiler and then go into each land then retake the picture and mark them off your list. Hope this helps you. Good luck.
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Sasafratz
      Go to the VMK Central room which is on Main Street, I believe and click on the red curtain. A dialog box should come up, telling you how many hidden mickeys you have. I had to go and retake pictures of all the hidden mickeys again until it told me that I found all of them. You might want to print up the spoiler and then go into each land then retake the picture and mark them off your list. Hope this helps you. Good luck.
      I have re-taken the pictures 3 times now...LOL..I will go to the curtain tomorrow and see what it says...Thank you..

Comment

I fianlly got a CM to chat back with me. He/she said it's a glitch and they reported it. I still want credit for my mickeys...

Comment

I feel your pain

Meanwhile, now that you've found all 50, you can help me collect pins and whatnot in the other VMK logging thread! I'm dying for my very own Pirate hat.
          See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
          78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ModHatter
            I feel your pain

Meanwhile, now that you've found all 50, you can help me collect pins and whatnot in the other VMK logging thread! I'm dying for my very own Pirate hat.
            ok..I'm working in the invisbilty magic and I just got the fireworks room for scoring above 200,000....

Comment

I got all 50 got credit now say i have 49 when i check ??
              :crazylegs

Comment

What to do now?
                :crazylegs

Comment

Working...
                X