Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarioWare: Smooth Moves

So I picked up a copy of WarioWare today and I`ve been playing for like an hour and OMG it is GREAT!! A definite must play!
    PS: I`m posting this thread from my Wii. I just couldn't wait to spread the word..hehe
    Last edited by Zorro825; 01-17-2007, 10:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

Re: WarioWare: Smooth Moves

I played it last night. I've never played a Warioware game before and found it much more intense than I thought it would be. It is a fun party game.

I had the most fun doing the bungee buddies bit.

I'm loving the Wii, and these Mini game type games are novel to me and I am finding them great fun. That said, I hope more publishers take note from Zelda and make good longer games. The King's Quest game that is coming soon looks promising.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Seriously considering picking this one up, as it has been getting the highest reviews of any Wii game.

Ours is out on the 25th, and I'll be having a 4-day weekend around about then...

What is this King's Quest game you speak of? I was a HUGE fan of the Sierra avdenture games in the 1980s/1990s, and would love to see a revival of the KQ line.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Finally picked up our copy last night. This game is SO fun.

They have taken everything that was awesome about the DS version (the reason we bought a DS in the first place) and expanded it.

Can't wait to unlock multiplayer mode.

Comment

YAY! I found a Wii at Kmart today of all places (last one left, right place at the right time)... I know lots are gonna be available tomorrow but now I don't hafta get up early, yay!

ANYWAY, yes Wario Ware is WAY addicting (tho when I hear "smooth moves" my first thought goes to that brand of laxative tea they sell in supermarkets). I also bought Elebits, which is basically a hide and seek game and is ok fun. Zelda is great, but I accidentally quit the game and have to re-do the entire first part and went.... ughhhhhhh I'll do it tomorrow. Wasn't sure why it didn't save correctly, considering I saved the game from a MUCH later point...
          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
          sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

^ YAY!!! Glad you finally got one.

Comment

Clinksalot: Trust me..Multi player is so worth it. I love the music in the game too. It gets you into it. Oh and the intro's to the "forms"..classic!!

Chernabog: Congrads on getting a Wii!! The fact that you were able to avoid the long lines Sunday morning was a definite plus. I heard the line was huge at the Best Buy in Porter Ranch.
              Out of the NIGHT....

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                YAY! I found a Wii at Kmart today of all places (last one left, right place at the right time)... I know lots are gonna be available tomorrow but now I don't hafta get up early, yay!

ANYWAY, yes Wario Ware is WAY addicting (tho when I hear "smooth moves" my first thought goes to that brand of laxative tea they sell in supermarkets). I also bought Elebits, which is basically a hide and seek game and is ok fun. Zelda is great, but I accidentally quit the game and have to re-do the entire first part and went.... ughhhhhhh I'll do it tomorrow. Wasn't sure why it didn't save correctly, considering I saved the game from a MUCH later point...
                Congrats on getting a Wii!
                I got Wario Ware this weekend, it's fun. Not sure I like it as much as the DS one yet, but I'm having fun with it. I like the game with the telephone. You pick up the phone and it talks to you through the remote mic. So cool!
                And the one where you have to drop the remote. LOL, good thing you were wearing that wrist strap! ROFL
                BTW, Chernabog, PM me if you're interested in Rayman, I'm trying to sell mine, and it may be one you're interested in. (*crosses fingers and hopes I don't get sent to the Outpost* )
                Oh, and for zelda, if you want to skip the cut scenes, just hit (-) button.

Comment

*sigh* Someday my Wii will come....someday I'll play again......

Went to Best Buy the other night- piles of PS3's sitting around- not a Wii in sight!

Comment

I went early on Sunday, but the card machines weren't working so I couldn't use my GC that I've been puttin money on for this reason. I was SOL and nothing I could do about it.

I tend to think it was a conspiracy by Sony...
                    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie View Post
                      I got Wario Ware this weekend, it's fun. Not sure I like it as much as the DS one yet, but I'm having fun with it. I like the game with the telephone. You pick up the phone and it talks to you through the remote mic. So cool!
                      And the one where you have to drop the remote. LOL, good thing you were wearing that wrist strap! ROFL
                      Yeah I thought the fact that someone actually talks to you through the speaker was a nice touch. And I know what you mean about drop the remote! My first thought was "Are you serious??!!"
                      My g/f doesnt like using the strap and one of the games she threw the Wii remote!! Luckily she threw it at the ground..I just looked at her and she smiled all sheepishly and now she always uses the strap.
                      Out of the NIGHT....

Comment

Love this game . My brother in law has it and the crazy things you have to do is funny... Couldnt stop laughing
                        Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                        Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

I think my favorite part might just be the controller description scenes. The combination of the voice and the ridiculous text is awesome.

Comment

I got my copy this morning with my Wii. I can't wait to play!

Comment

we picked up a copy and nephy has been addicted to it. i like it. i just dont play it nearly as much as she does. i admit it i am addicted to my 360. dont get me wrong. the wii is way cool. i love it. i am just addicted to my games as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X