Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Full Mansion Black and Other things etc.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Full Mansion Black and Other things etc.

:yea: Im trading full mansion including hat.... if anyone has an offer plz contact me at lilvixen103195@aol.com or dolphinluver1031@yahoo.com ( mansion may or may not be traded with regular furnishings or regular clothes) if you would like i will set up a time to meet on vmk at the same place or at a guest room... VMK name: tinkertinksayshey... Wearing:black mansion Outfit including hat... plz again if u have an offer contact me this may be a little wordy lol but i need to get rid of some of my stuff on vmk i also have boxes (30) and many other furnishing... clothing i have is tops : ,blue dress top, and ,gold dress top ,red gabriella top Pants: lots of i cant list them all
    Shoes : lots i cant list
    and Costumes : mansion, gabriella herbie ( already traded ) and stitch hat ( already traded ):yea:
    Vixenbabe07:bow:

Re: Trading Full Mansion Black and Other things etc.

I pm'ed you....regarding the mansion suit.

Comment

the mansion suit ah yes your offer? remeber mansion is rare so... i guess u know what to do

Comment

This is a bit strange....I pm'ed you regarding your offer to me (you know the one in the Narnia code thread?) regarding that suit as a courtesy because you are new and I wasn't sure you had seen it. If you don't want to trade it that is fine.......but I'm not sure what you want me to do??????? Can you please explain?
        Last edited by AstroPammy; 02-02-2007, 09:34 PM.

Comment

oh no im so sorry i guess i got ... the thing is i forgot what pm'ed meant lol im sooooo sorry

vixenbabe07

lol this is my signature im kind of new

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X