Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally saw my name stealer.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I finally saw my name stealer.

    Here she is:

    VMK_Flamingo.


    I would have said something to her, but I was on as a mule, and she seemed afk anyway.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  • #2
    Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

    Aha! Very interesting...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

      When did you join VMK, Yoyo? I have to do the math to find out if she did steal your name.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

        I have been around since beta, hence my Day 1 badge. Also, it took them over a year to decide to make me change it.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

          Aww. Perhaps she saw your title, and she thought it was to cool not to steal. >_<
          If I was in your situation, and she wasn't afk, I would have joked around with her about it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

            Why is it that when situations like this appear, you are in a mule? Must be Murphy's Law of VMK.

            She does look cute though yoyo. But I'm sorry you had to give up your name. That's no fun.


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

              You even had it first, yoyo. Why do they have to treat you like that? I say go to Contact us!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                It's not a big enough deal to use Contact Us over, and it's more of a joke than anything else, but it is kinda frustrating, especially since I was there first.

                As as for joking about it. I totally would have if she weren't afk.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                  Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                  Here she is:

                  VMK_Flamingo.


                  I would have said something to her, but I was on as a mule, and she seemed afk anyway.
                  How did she steal ur name, I don't know the story!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                    Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                    Why is it that when situations like this appear, you are in a mule? Must be Murphy's Law of VMK.
                    It ALWAYS happens with a mule... always - I wanted to tell HOST_Lily something that had happened to me, but I was on a mule, so she wouldn't have known it was Con - and I'd feel a bit embarrassed for her to know I have
                    mule(s)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                      Originally posted by lolapinacola View Post
                      How did she steal ur name, I don't know the story!
                      my name on vmk for over a year was yoyoflamingo. Then, one day vmk decided that was an unacceptable name and forced me to change it. So, I am yoyopinklawnbird now. The only explanation I can come up with is that they didn't want people getting me confused with VMK_Flamingo.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                        Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                        my name on vmk for over a year was yoyoflamingo. Then, one day vmk decided that was an unacceptable name and forced me to change it. So, I am yoyopinklawnbird now. The only explanation I can come up with is that they didn't want people getting me confused with VMK_Flamingo.
                        Oh I see, ty. If you were there first they should get her to change her name, typical you were on a mule too!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                          Flamingo not AFK? Hah! Good look with that ever happening. I've known Flamingo almost since I started. She's always in her room but her rooms are almost always open to everybody. Problem is she's always afk. Lol!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                            That name stealer.

                            :mob:

                            Kidding

                            We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

                              Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
                              Flamingo not AFK? Hah! Good look with that ever happening. I've known Flamingo almost since I started. She's always in her room but her rooms are almost always open to everybody. Problem is she's always afk. Lol!
                              Hmm.. well maybe you can pass the word on for yoyo then. :cwink:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X