X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally saw my name stealer.

Here she is:

VMK_Flamingo.

I would have said something to her, but I was on as a mule, and she seemed afk anyway.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: I finally saw my name stealer.

Aha! Very interesting...
    sigpic

Comment

When did you join VMK, Yoyo? I have to do the math to find out if she did steal your name.

Comment

I have been around since beta, hence my Day 1 badge. Also, it took them over a year to decide to make me change it.

Comment

Aww. Perhaps she saw your title, and she thought it was to cool not to steal. >_<
          If I was in your situation, and she wasn't afk, I would have joked around with her about it.

Comment

Why is it that when situations like this appear, you are in a mule? Must be Murphy's Law of VMK.

She does look cute though yoyo. But I'm sorry you had to give up your name. That's no fun.

Comment

You even had it first, yoyo. Why do they have to treat you like that? I say go to Contact us!

Comment

It's not a big enough deal to use Contact Us over, and it's more of a joke than anything else, but it is kinda frustrating, especially since I was there first.

As as for joking about it. I totally would have if she weren't afk.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                  Here she is:

VMK_Flamingo.

I would have said something to her, but I was on as a mule, and she seemed afk anyway.
                  How did she steal ur name, I don't know the story!

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                    Why is it that when situations like this appear, you are in a mule? Must be Murphy's Law of VMK.
                    It ALWAYS happens with a mule... always - I wanted to tell HOST_Lily something that had happened to me, but I was on a mule, so she wouldn't have known it was Con - and I'd feel a bit embarrassed for her to know I have
                    mule(s)

Comment

Originally posted by lolapinacola View Post
                      How did she steal ur name, I don't know the story!
                      my name on vmk for over a year was yoyoflamingo. Then, one day vmk decided that was an unacceptable name and forced me to change it. So, I am yoyopinklawnbird now. The only explanation I can come up with is that they didn't want people getting me confused with VMK_Flamingo.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                        my name on vmk for over a year was yoyoflamingo. Then, one day vmk decided that was an unacceptable name and forced me to change it. So, I am yoyopinklawnbird now. The only explanation I can come up with is that they didn't want people getting me confused with VMK_Flamingo.
                        Oh I see, ty. If you were there first they should get her to change her name, typical you were on a mule too!

Comment

Flamingo not AFK? Hah! Good look with that ever happening. I've known Flamingo almost since I started. She's always in her room but her rooms are almost always open to everybody. Problem is she's always afk. Lol!

Comment

That name stealer.

:mob:

Kidding

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
                              Flamingo not AFK? Hah! Good look with that ever happening. I've known Flamingo almost since I started. She's always in her room but her rooms are almost always open to everybody. Problem is she's always afk. Lol!
                              Hmm.. well maybe you can pass the word on for yoyo then. :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X