This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Expansion?

Just heard on the news that Disney is thinking of expanding, and creating mini-parks, and other things, in popular cities. Sounds cool. So if you haven't been to Disney, here is your chance!

Re: Disney Expansion?

oOOOHH! Cool! Hopfully somewhere near me!!
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
        Just heard on the news that Disney is thinking of expanding, and creating mini-parks, and other things, in popular cities. Sounds cool. So if you haven't been to Disney, here is your chance!
        Please come to maryland or philly, please come to maryland or philly *crosses fingers*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Well considering the Disney Quest Interactive themepark didn't even end up getting the attention and interest for Philly, I doubt that will happen. This concept is quite interesting and we'll just have to see how it all ends up playing itself out.

Comment

Let's have it in every single city of every single state of every single country of every single continent of every single place on the earth!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
              Let's have it in every single city of every single state of every single country of every single continent of every single place on the earth!
              Please no, that would ruin the "magic" of Disney, then it would be like every other shopping mall or water park or hotel. Besides, Disney Quest proves that this might not be such a good idea, which was meant to be a "virtual" version of Disney parks for those that coudlnt go to the real ones.

So far I've only heard plans for themed hotels, Downtown Disney shopping areas, and possibly some water parks. So don't expect a Fantasyland to show up. Though I wouldnt mind a few water parks in some places...

Comment

A park in every state?lol.My parents don't have enough money to go on a vacation.Not even to San Antonio which is close to us citywise.

Comment

C.A.N.A.D.A
                  O.N.T.A.R.I.O
                  T.O.R.O.N.O.T.O!
                  My votes are in!
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

There have been rumors floating around about Disney Texas, Disney Dubai, Australia, India, Beijing. I certainly see TWDC creating some new parks but that could be 8 to 10 years from now.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                      There have been rumors floating around about Disney Texas, Disney Dubai, Australia, India, Beijing. I certainly see TWDC creating some new parks but that could be 8 to 10 years from now.
                      Now those are pure rumor. The "smaller" parks are pretty much confirmed by Jay Rasulo in his "Blue Sky" projects.

Comment

Oh please let it be Texas!
                        sigpic
                        My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Hmm...I actually agree with FallOut, in Toronto or in Quebec it would be pretty cool My closest Disney park is at least 5 hours away .-.

Comment

My closest disney park is about 24 hours away! I vote for Texas all the way!
                            sigpic
                            My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Toronto might be a little buzy for it..but Quebec would be like a version of DLP. One in Ontario, not too far away from where I live, would certainly be awesome. Save alot more money radther than a two hour plane trip to Fl
                              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X