This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Word Story Game about VMK

NEW!!! YOU CAN POST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, JUST NOT 2 TIMES IN A ROW!!!

Well, some of you may be unfamiliar with how this game works out. I'll start a story with five words, then the next person continues it. Things like !, ?, , , . , don't count, but & and @ do b/c they stand for words. You can end a sentence with your five words, ending the sentence anywhere within the five words.

For instance:

Person A posts: Oranges are like a person...

Person B posts: that is cool. Then, they...

Post anything you like, whether it be random or regular. Just follow the Mice Chat code/ethos and this will work out great. This is a VMK story, but don't use other people's titles but your own w/o permission. It doesn't matter if it's believable, but no violence, etc. please.

Oh, and every 100 posts, I'll post the full story so people see what happened. :thumbup:

Today, on VMK, two players...
    Not a newbie, I just never got an account on the site before. aeryka of vmk.

Even though I may not be gay, I'd like to ask people to not use the word 'gay' as an insult, because, quiet frankly, it isn't, and threads/opinions/items have no sexual orientation, so they can't be gay. They CAN be gay as in 'happy' though. So, a bright pink bag can be called 'gay' as in happy, as long as that is apparent. Thanks.

Quest for the Quest Kiosk
    10/30,000

Re: 5 Word Story Game about VMK

Sat over by a tree,
    well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

eating a churro. Then the...

Even though I may not be gay, I'd like to ask people to not use the word 'gay' as an insult, because, quiet frankly, it isn't, and threads/opinions/items have no sexual orientation, so they can't be gay. They CAN be gay as in 'happy' though. So, a bright pink bag can be called 'gay' as in happy, as long as that is apparent. Thanks.

10/30,000

Comment

tree fell, but didn't hit
        formally known as:
        SkateboardP

Comment

The couple. Sadly they were

Comment

afk. When staff came, they...

10/30,000

Comment

paniced. When staff saw them...

miss you guys! (:

Comment

they decided to give them...

10/30,000

Comment

cookies. then they ran as
                  formally known as:
                  SkateboardP

Comment

fast as possible to the...

10/30,000

Comment

fire hydrant. they saw a ..

miss you guys! (:

Comment

pink princess. She gave them...

10/30,000

Comment

cookies. as they thanked her...

miss you guys! (:

Comment

As the staff walked away...

Comment

Mickey Mouse walked by and

10/30,000

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X