This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it true?

is princess minnie hat really coming out in may because thats what i heard from other people in the game.

Re: is it true?

Those who know don't say.
    Those who say, don't know.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

anything is passable... who knows.

Comment

Personally, I think May will be Pirates month, what with the third movie coming out around that time, and if thats true... I dont see a princess hat factoring into that, but if its not Pirates month, then I guess it's possible.

My point is... you never know when things will come out, but most things in VMK never stay out of circulation for too long. So for now, take this rumor with a grain of salt.

Comment

I heard it is out now. But the only way to get it is to go to the sci-fi drive in and all seats have to be full except the 3rd blue car on the right hand side and you have to sit in the second row but on the right hand side. But you also have to be wearing all blue and say "Princess Minnie ROCKS!" as you wave to everyone in the place.

Unless you hear it from Yavn or you get a screen shot of a Host_(fill in the blank) saying yes something will be out on this day, don't believe it. I know when they had the previews of Club33 I was talking to a friend about a Club33 pin and in minutes everyone in the room was asking about the pin then Host_Hula came in and they would not leave her alone about a pin that I was talking about from real life.

J
          Last edited by Jerm; 02-24-2007, 12:57 PM.
          Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

I heard it is out now. But the only way to get it is to go to the sci-fi drive in and all seats have to be full except the 3rd blue car on the right hand side and you have to sit in the second row but on the right hand side. But you also have to be wearing all blue and say "Princess Minnie ROCKS!" as you wave to everyone in the place.

"Unless you Yavn speaks or you get a screen shot of a Host_(fill in the blank) saying yes something will be out on this day, don't believe it. I know when they had the previews of Club33 I was talking to a friend about a Club33 pin and in minutes everyone in the room was asking about the pin then Host_Hula came in and they would not leave her alone about a pin that I was talking about from real life."

That seems pretty hard to get if u have to do all that. I dont think that's true because it is way to hard and why would it be all but one car?
            Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
              J
              :O I would try that if there were enough people! LOL
              >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
                You're crazy Jerm! :ceek: You know... just in case you forgot. :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                  That seems pretty hard to get if u have to do all that. I dont think that's true because it is way to hard and why would it be all but one car?
                  It is not true, I was making a joke of all the "I heard this" things people say.

Yes BPF I know, but thank you for reminding me;-)
                  Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Jerm, you are a riot. Had me laughing for real out loud.

Someone said:Personally, I think May will be Pirates month, what with the third movie coming out around that time, and if thats true... I dont see a princess hat factoring into that, but if its not Pirates month, then I guess it's possible.

Hmm, what about all the princess and pirate party promotions in the disney newsletter. Just thinking out loud.

SweetestDreams

Comment

SweetestDreams - your entire post has just made me think, and that is the PERFECT WAY to release the hat.

Comment

i agree. i would love to see this hat come back =)
                        The Disneyland Princess has left the building...

(She's on her way to Disneyland!)

Comment

the only way i can see it happening, is a "pirate and princess month"

however, that should have been done when pirate and princes parties are happening in WDW. not may which would be a pirate month for the new pirate island... and elements from the movie...

followed by Nemo month for the musical, Epcot (EP-ity-COT) D ride, and Disneyland E ride.

Comment

anything is possible...if it happens...lets hope it does >_<

Comment

I also heard that

AS WE GO ON, WE REMEMBER

all the [ t i m e s ] we had together . && as
                              our lives change, from // whatever. we will
                              still be - - - - >> friends forever

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X