This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green space suit thing

That new green space suit thing that's in the emporium is only a top. Will they also sell green space shoes, pants, and a helmet to complete the outfit?
    Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Re: Green space suit thing

Who knows. Be patient and see is all you can do. But the helmet is really universal so I would not excpect to see that. The rest of the suit will most likely come out if we use logic.

Comment

I think the helmet might be kind of hard to get maybe they will make on with like a green stripe or something
      - crosses fingers -

Comment

Right. If anything they would just release the same helmet. A striped one is very unlikely..

Comment

But doesn't the red space helmet have a slight red tint to it? So in theory, the green would a have tint also. It would also equal up to four pieces of clothing for the four weeks in March.

Comment

OK if they release a helmet i can buy from a shop im fine with that too.

Comment

they are selling space pants, shoes and helmet. anybody know when?

Comment

okay in the newsletter it says it all the space suit parts are like the weekend pin thing the pants are this weekend
                *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
                  okay in the newsletter it says it all the space suit parts are like the weekend pin thing the pants are this weekend
                  Yup, one new piece of the green space suit will be available to purchase each Friday in March. They will only be available for that weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm probably guessing shoes or pants this week. Vise versa next week, and helmet the last. I don't know what order but, I have my ways.
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                      I'm probably guessing shoes or pants this week. Vise versa next week, and helmet the last. I don't know what order but, I have my ways.
                      Pants are this week I believe
                      sigpic

Comment

Not really about the green space outfit, but about the regular yellow one..
                        Has anyone noticed that in trades if someone says theyre trading full spacesuit, sometimes they put in the regular buyable yellow sneakers that you can get for twenty five credit? The bad thing is, it's believeable because they do look almost exactly alike.

Suzy has a cow on her head. Suzy has a cow on her head...

Aww, you guys made me ink!

On an airline peanut package - Directions: Open packet, eat nuts.

My name is Indigo Montoya.. you killed my father.. prepare to die.. - The Priness Bride

.:Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me, and other times I feel like I should go:.
                        - Welcome To The Black Parade

Twenty foot jackalope staring at you. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT! - Night At The Museum

Charlie.. Charlie.. Charlie, let's go to Candy Mountain.. - Charlie The Unicorn

Why should you send a friend request to me?
                        We're all friends in Disney - Yavn

Comment

Yes i know Rofl.. well maybe even they were tricked and actually think they're the right shoes? never know.. although i highly doubt it.

Welcome to Micechat :cgrin:

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Rofl! I thought I was the only one that noticed that..

Suzy has a cow on her head. Suzy has a cow on her head...

Aww, you guys made me ink!

On an airline peanut package - Directions: Open packet, eat nuts.

My name is Indigo Montoya.. you killed my father.. prepare to die.. - The Priness Bride

VMK NAME: JennaPiggie

.:Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me, and other times I feel like I should go:.
                            - Welcome To The Black Parade

Twenty foot jackalope staring at you. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT! - Night At The Museum

Charlie.. Charlie.. Charlie, let's go to Candy Mountain.. - Charlie The Unicorn

Why should you send a friend request to me?
                            We're all friends in Disney - Yavn

Comment

woot green space suit pants are on sale under specials in the emporium. AND the green barrel chair is on sale
                              *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X