This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for jungle cruise pin set

Hey how many credits will it take for one of you nice people to trade for a jungle cruise pin set exluding the giraffe pin?

Re: Looking for jungle cruise pin set

Btw it looks like each of the pins are being released though sunday morning quests.

Comment

I only got one JC pin today . I still need the lion the zebra and toucan and hyena. I missed yesterdays quest. By the way lola is that you in your avatar?
      Elf Island Petite Fairy
      vmk alpharanda

Comment

Originally posted by opherrichards View Post
        Btw it looks like each of the pins are being released though sunday morning quests.
        Originally posted by Alphababy26 View Post
        I only got one JC pin today . I still need the lion the zebra and toucan and hyena. I missed yesterdays quest. By the way lola is that you in your avatar?
        Oh actually now u mention it thats probally whats happening, I missed the zebra pin on sunday tho as slept in lol. So if anyone has a zebra pin they will trade for credits let me know or a club 33 pin?

Also yars that is me, and my big-boned cat, ha!

Comment

Originally posted by lolapinacola View Post
          Oh actually now u mention it thats probally whats happening, I missed the zebra pin on sunday tho as slept in lol. So if anyone has a zebra pin they will trade for credits let me know or a club 33 pin?

Also yars that is me, and my big-boned cat, ha!
          Oh, and all this time I thought you were the cat from the avatar before this!

Good luck getting the set, the Zebra Pin shouldn't take too long to get since so many people seemed to have done the quest on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
            Oh, and all this time I thought you were the cat from the avatar before this!

Good luck getting the set, the Zebra Pin shouldn't take too long to get since so many people seemed to have done the quest on Sunday.
            Rofl ) , thankyou lady I hope so.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X