Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Looking for jungle cruise pin set

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for jungle cruise pin set

    Hey how many credits will it take for one of you nice people to trade for a jungle cruise pin set exluding the giraffe pin?

  • #2
    Re: Looking for jungle cruise pin set

    Btw it looks like each of the pins are being released though sunday morning quests.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking for jungle cruise pin set

      I only got one JC pin today . I still need the lion the zebra and toucan and hyena. I missed yesterdays quest. By the way lola is that you in your avatar?
      Elf Island Petite Fairy
      vmk alpharanda

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Looking for jungle cruise pin set

        Originally posted by opherrichards View Post
        Btw it looks like each of the pins are being released though sunday morning quests.
        Originally posted by Alphababy26 View Post
        I only got one JC pin today . I still need the lion the zebra and toucan and hyena. I missed yesterdays quest. By the way lola is that you in your avatar?
        Oh actually now u mention it thats probally whats happening, I missed the zebra pin on sunday tho as slept in lol. So if anyone has a zebra pin they will trade for credits let me know or a club 33 pin?

        Also yars that is me, and my big-boned cat, ha!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Looking for jungle cruise pin set

          Originally posted by lolapinacola View Post
          Oh actually now u mention it thats probally whats happening, I missed the zebra pin on sunday tho as slept in lol. So if anyone has a zebra pin they will trade for credits let me know or a club 33 pin?

          Also yars that is me, and my big-boned cat, ha!
          Oh, and all this time I thought you were the cat from the avatar before this!

          Good luck getting the set, the Zebra Pin shouldn't take too long to get since so many people seemed to have done the quest on Sunday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Looking for jungle cruise pin set

            Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
            Oh, and all this time I thought you were the cat from the avatar before this!

            Good luck getting the set, the Zebra Pin shouldn't take too long to get since so many people seemed to have done the quest on Sunday.
            Rofl ) , thankyou lady I hope so.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X