Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

looking to buy black ears!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to buy black ears!

i am looking for black ears, trading credits

if u are interested, please post saying how many credits u want!
    <-- It's Not Luck, It's Skill -->
    - Pirates Of The Caribbean -
    <------ Ship Battle ------>

sigpic

Re: looking to buy black ears!

Originally posted by Tazarx View Post
    i am looking for black ears, trading credits

if u are interested, please post saying how many credits u want!

Sorry but im new to the boards i have black mickey ears my character on vmk is AwesomeLilEmma So my question is how would u get the credits to me
    ) :lol: :blush: :bow: :shy: :yea: :sleep: :thumbup: :thumbdown :captain: :clap: :crybye: :evil: :geek: :ghug: :gladsad: :greedy: :imtheone: :judge: :lmao: :love: :meet: :mob: :monkey: :music: :ot: inch: :rant: :razz: :roll: :rules: :smart: :squeeze: :sweat: :unsure: :angel: :vogue: :wave: :whistling :yuck: :ap: :botox: :!$#%: :argue: :verymad: :bash: :beg: :bang: :blink: dMom :sc: :crazylegs :cblush: :cmad: :cfrown: :ceek: :ccool: :c???: :cgrin: :cwink: :ctongue: :csmile: :croll:

Got Smilies? I Do!:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by trista676 View Post
      Sorry but im new to the boards i have black mickey ears my character on vmk is AwesomeLilEmma So my question is how would u get the credits to me
      through quest machine

sigpic

Comment

how many credits would u offer?
        well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHeroByte View Post
          how many credits would u offer?
          hmm.. idk, how many do u want? lol

sigpic

Comment

i am off vmk for the time being, i will be back on later tonight. pls just post how many credits u would like and depending on how many offeres there are, i will choose

sigpic

Comment

Are you still going to buy my gold ears :X

Comment

Originally posted by Tazarx View Post
                through quest machine
                oh i am so sorry i dont have a quest machine. alothough i will
                take furnish ( rare ) or rare clothes
                ) :lol: :blush: :bow: :shy: :yea: :sleep: :thumbup: :thumbdown :captain: :clap: :crybye: :evil: :geek: :ghug: :gladsad: :greedy: :imtheone: :judge: :lmao: :love: :meet: :mob: :monkey: :music: :ot: inch: :rant: :razz: :roll: :rules: :smart: :squeeze: :sweat: :unsure: :angel: :vogue: :wave: :whistling :yuck: :ap: :botox: :!$#%: :argue: :verymad: :bash: :beg: :bang: :blink: dMom :sc: :crazylegs :cblush: :cmad: :cfrown: :ceek: :ccool: :c???: :cgrin: :cwink: :ctongue: :csmile: :croll:

Comment

tazarx if u will still buy my gold ears we can do the trade now

Comment

Originally posted by trista676 View Post
                    oh i am so sorry i dont have a quest machine. alothough i will
                    take furnish ( rare ) or rare clothes
                    If you have the ears to trade you won't need a quest machine. He can put credits as a prize in his quest machine, and you can do the quest and give the ears.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miwerj View Post
                      tazarx if u will still buy my gold ears we can do the trade now
                      yes miwerj i will take the gold ears, i don't know if u are still on.. if u are tell me where to find u if not we will do it tomorrow

sigpic

Comment

okay im on!

go to your room your tazarx in vmk right

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!"

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by blumacara View Post
                          If you have the ears to trade you won't need a quest machine. He can put credits as a prize in his quest machine, and you can do the quest and give the ears.

Oh thx a million i didnt know that :shy: know i need to figure how many credits they worth

Comment

moderators can close this thread, i got ears

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...