Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Please note anyone I have booted lately :)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midien
    started a topic Please note anyone I have booted lately :)

Please note anyone I have booted lately :)

If you enter my room and say you are from micechat, I will boot with not saying anything. It is against VMK to discuss places off site and it could get everyone in the room banned. So just is case you wonder this is the reason why

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Re: Please note anyone I have booted lately

Originally posted by Midien View Post
    If you enter my room and say you are from micechat, I will boot with not saying anything. It is against VMK to discuss places off site and it could get everyone in the room banned. So just is case you wonder this is the reason why
    Please refer to the VMK & MCV Values thread that it a sticky in this section. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• slowslow
    replied

Good idea!

Leave a comment:

• blumacara
    replied

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
    OK i only mentioned micechat once and that was when i was asking Ineedafriend if he was from micechat i knew it was but i just wanted to know
    Next time just say Are you cheesy? Or something of that sort. Better yet, don't ask at all lol.

Leave a comment:

• slowslow
    replied

OK i only mentioned micechat once and that was when i was asking Ineedafriend if he was from micechat i knew it was but i just wanted to know

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X