X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear.... Midien

dear midien,
    okay i found out something really cool! oh wait hold on news is coming in they say that i am cool! i like how you stole my hat i suggest you take it off before something Bad Spam will come on. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Midien. Thanks for being such a great friends through all the hard times off my sending spam ad stuff. oh yeah in math i came up with this song for you Hey Midien, Get spam.in, Hey cool, Spam Midien wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. yeah i know it is cool like me.
    well i wanted to show you all the great times we had together (in pics) so here we go.

^us to just being cool

^you, dragon and i (and wolys head)

more pics coming soon
    *Thecoolestaw*

Re: Dear.... Midien

@_@?... pointless -.-

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Um i dont understand this? Please dont make pointless threads.

Comment

I am missing the point of this thread..

Comment

it is not pointless i made it for midien DUH. i just wanted to tell her something i can not tell her on VMK.
          *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
            it is not pointless i made it for midien DUH. i just wanted to tell her something i can not tell her on VMK.
            Thats where randomness comes. So this is pointless, threads are a discussion for EVERYONE.

Comment

okay fine sorry i made one saying thanks to piglet and i did not get this from people
              *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

okay fine sorry i made one saying thanks to piglet and i did not get this from people
                Well we still don't really know the point of this one is probably the reason why.

Comment

okay can you all cut me some slack. i make thread and BOOM everyone hates me for it like oh this is pointless, oh you are blah blah. so i always ask for them to be closed But know i am not asking this to be closed so can you all just get over it and move on.
                  *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

I have said this in another thread of yours but i might as well repeat it.
                    I dont exactly understand how people get offended on mc. Its the internet, and sometimes its not what was said, but how people choose to interpret it. That would also be a good step. Not being offended easily by things that dont mean anything
                    The poster can remain anonymus. But NO ONE said they hated you, you do this all the time say that people hate you. You are basically asking you something. If your mom asks you to clean a mess she doesn't hate you, besides you cannot hate someone who you've never met. Please remember.

Comment

okay i said they post bad about this i just wanted midien to read this that is all
                      *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

okay i said they post bad about this i just wanted midien to read this that is all
                        Well just say that next time. Something like "This thread is for Midien, please ignore." Instead there is this really random thread that no one else understands. If it is public, of course people are going to read it and comment wondering what it is about.

Comment

well is is title dear midien perhaps that should tell you all something. Regardless there was no reason what so ever to jump all over cool. Those opinions would have been better off not typed. Frankly it is these types of post that cause me not to be here so much. The negativity and jumping all over people is uncalled for. My two cents take it for what it is worth.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

thanks midien well did you like what i said about you and and i fogot to say this

I GLove you!
                            *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Please behave while on MC. There is no real rule against making a thread like this, but it would be preferred that private posts between 2 people would be kept to pms.

Try to keep things positive please and avoid attacking each other. Thank you.
                              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X