Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

It's harder than you'd think to get 0 credits

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's harder than you'd think to get 0 credits

It's really hard because it has to be exact and everything. Unless u are new i just took this photo though

Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Re: It's harder than you'd think to get 0 credits

wow this is a useless thread. it is easy by the way
    *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

it is useless but i was REALLY bored and i was playing pirates and got 0 credits so since i was REALLY bored i posted it. And it is pretty hard because you have to get exactly a certain amount.

Comment

ive only managed that once and that was last week or somethin'

Comment

BOW DOWN TO MY USELESSNESS
          you: :bow:

Comment

umm.... its not that hard. I did that on like, 5 accounts .... dude - you need to do something to not be bored all the time... duuuude......

Comment

Were those 5 accounts mules? did you do it while you are new? well it's easy to do when you are new.

Comment

slow...if your bored....idk dude go read a book or something this is sad....

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                  Were those 5 accounts mules? did you do it while you are new? well it's easy to do when you are new.
                  Actually I know that a couple of players usually don't have a lot of credits. Nancywitt and myself usually run on the idea that if we wanted to buy it, we had to play games to earn it. But I recently got a lot of credits in a quest so I've actually been keeping a "bank" of credits for the first time since VMK started. So yes, I've been down to 0 all too many times.

Comment

Slow,

This is a useless thread, it doesn't help anyone, ask a question or anything like that, if u are so bored plz do something better
                    no matter
                    how pretty or ugly
                    y o u are,
                    that ONE person thinks that
                    y o u
                    are the most beautiful
                    person in the world &
                    they mean it from THERE.

vmk name: adventuredogi

Comment

I usually have no credits, however when I want them, I play pirates LOADS.
                      For example when the quest kiosk came out that weekend i started with about 0 credits after going silly on feather mask. And within 2/3 days I had enough for my quest kiosk.
                      I always say to myself I am going to save up, but when the money is there it always gets spent.

Comment

Yeah.. very useless but anyway I have never had less then 1000 credits in... since my first day of vmk. If I ever start looking at 1500 I will hit pirates all day.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                          Yes they were, and I wasn't new. I joined back in February of LAST year.

You don't need to have bionic powers to get 0 credits....

Comment

I usually have less than 100 credits when I sign on, but I'm not very good at the games and only play a few times a month.
                            Disneyland Passholder Since The Dawn of Annual Passes.
                            SHRIMPBOATCAPTAIN on vmk

Comment

This thread is useless, but there is no rule against making a useless thread. Next time, maybe you should post the thread in the VMK33 section.

Getting back on topic... I believe I have made it down to zero a few times.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X