Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Narnia Teleporter Codes and Monsters Inc. Pink Door Codes!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Narnia Teleporter Codes and Monsters Inc. Pink Door Codes!

I have a few of these, so I've decided to trade them. I'm not looking for anything in particular, just not stuff that was sold recently.

Let the offers begin!

Re: Trading Narnia Teleporter Codes and Monsters Inc. Pink Door Codes!

ok i offer for A set of narnia ones i offer 1x pink huntsman heartless hamper ( the retired fantasyland quest 1 )
    ) :lol: :blush: :bow: :shy: :yea: :sleep: :thumbup: :thumbdown :captain: :clap: :crybye: :evil: :geek: :ghug: :gladsad: :greedy: :imtheone: :judge: :lmao: :love: :meet: :mob: :monkey: :music: :ot: inch: :rant: :razz: :roll: :rules: :smart: :squeeze: :sweat: :unsure: :angel: :vogue: :wave: :whistling :yuck: :ap: :botox: :!$#%: :argue: :verymad: :bash: :beg: :bang: :blink: dMom :sc: :crazylegs :cblush: :cmad: :cfrown: :ceek: :ccool: :c???: :cgrin: :cwink: :ctongue: :csmile: :croll:

Got Smilies? I Do!:yea:

Comment

Hey as you are new and have no trade feedback would you be willing to send the code first before trading for items to those of us who do have feedback? If so will you accept credits for monster inc doors, I was thinking 3000, or let me know how many?

Comment

Originally posted by lolapinacola View Post
        Hey as you are new and have no trade feedback would you be willing to send the code first before trading for items to those of us who do have feedback? If so will you accept credits for monster inc doors, I was thinking 3000, or let me know how many?
        Yes, I'll send the codes first. I'm not exactly looking for credits at the moment.
        Originally posted by trista676 View Post
        ok i offer for A set of narnia ones i offer 1x pink huntsman heartless hamper ( the retired fantasyland quest 1 )
        I'm not a big fan of those hampers, and seeing how rare the codes are, I'm looking for more.

Comment

Well do you have a wish list or items that you like? As I'm not sure what to offer, I can give you a list of item that I have if you would like to pick?

Comment

Well do you have a wish list or items that you like? As I'm not sure what to offer, I can give you a list of item that I have if you would like to pick?
            That's works with me.

Comment

not to be pushy but when are u going to post the wish list
              ) :lol: :blush: :bow: :shy: :yea: :sleep: :thumbup: :thumbdown :captain: :clap: :crybye: :evil: :geek: :ghug: :gladsad: :greedy: :imtheone: :judge: :lmao: :love: :meet: :mob: :monkey: :music: :ot: inch: :rant: :razz: :roll: :rules: :smart: :squeeze: :sweat: :unsure: :angel: :vogue: :wave: :whistling :yuck: :ap: :botox: :!$#%: :argue: :verymad: :bash: :beg: :bang: :blink: dMom :sc: :crazylegs :cblush: :cmad: :cfrown: :ceek: :ccool: :c???: :cgrin: :cwink: :ctongue: :csmile: :croll:

Got Smilies? I Do!:yea:

Comment

Ok here is what I have to trade, let me know if you see anything you are interested in

Comment

Ok here is what I have to trade, let me know if you see anything you are interested in

The only thing that interests me in there is the Wanted Poster.

Originally posted by trista676 View Post
                  not to be pushy but when are u going to post the wish list
                  Yes, here's a small list of my likes:

Pirate Pins
                  ATIS Pins
                  Magic
                  Rare Clothing
                  Rare furnishing
                  Last edited by Alvern_boy; 03-18-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I'll trade you a Monsters Inc. code for the wanted poster.

Comment

I have a Wanted Poster for trade as well. I could use a set of Narnia teleporters but considering their value, I'll settle for either a set of GOld or Purple Monsters Doors.
                      sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                      Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                        I have a Wanted Poster for trade as well. I could use a set of Narnia teleporters but considering their value, I'll settle for either a set of GOld or Purple Monsters Doors.
                        Ok, I don't have the gold doors, only the pink ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvern_boy View Post
                          Ok, I don't have the gold doors, only the pink ones.
                          Sorry about that. That is what I get for skimming the title.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Sorry about that. That is what I get for skimming the title.
                            Ha ha, that's ok, i do it sometimes too.

Comment

So, would you trade it for the pink doors?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X