This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need Diving Suit Codes?

Anyone need Diving Suit Codes? Not looking for anything in particular for these, just post (or PM) your offer.

(Please NOTE: This is a costume suit, can not be used as Magic to go underwater. It is non-tradeable within VMK.)

Re: Anyone need Diving Suit Codes?

Note: There is a site that tells you what to put where so it is very easy to get these, but for those who dont want to to that then buy this

Note:Look on google for *nameofthatgame* Guide

Comment

I would love to get one for my son!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        I would love to get one for my son!
        Ok, let me know what you can afford.. I'm accepting buyables like the green items this month, Everest Straight/Turn pieces, and River Straight/Turn pieces.

Comment

Deleted.
          Last edited by WDW Monorail; 03-20-2007, 02:07 PM.
          sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
          Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

UH i can get u some for free. Sorry rocket rods but i dont want ppl to get scammed out of items for these codes. by the way it does not give u helmet buy that at inner space shop under specials for 2000 credits
            Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

I'm not scamming them, im saving them 20 min of work and asking for a cheap buyable..

Here's the answers.. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...Airlock_Escape
              You can only get 1 per day, and you can sell the parts for 50 credits each (total 150 credits)..
              I've got a bunch stored up, and if you would like me to save you the time doing the work, let me know.

Comment

Well not scamming but it's not 20 minutes i can get it done in 5 i gave codes to all my real life VMK playing friends

Comment

RocketRods, are these codes still obtainable from the Tomomorrowland arcade games? I know I had one for a Space Mountain room but it didn't work soon after Tron took over those games. I'm not accusing you of having bad codes, I'm just trying to look out for all traders the best I can.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    RocketRods, are these codes still obtainable from the Tomomorrowland arcade games? I know I had one for a Space Mountain room but it didn't work soon after Tron took over those games. I'm not accusing you of having bad codes, I'm just trying to look out for all traders the best I can.
                    Those codes from the Airlock Escape game are still active considering it was the only game NOT taken over by Tron, but yes I can verify they still work.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                      Yes, they are still available.. I enter them once in a while and sell the suit for credits.

Comment

Yes they are obtainable through the airlock escape game. They do work for other ppl bc i gave them to all my real life friends

Comment

Lol three ppl posted the almost the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
                            Those codes from the Airlock Escape game are still active considering it was the only game NOT taken over by Tron, but yes I can verify they still work.
                            Thank you for that information geek and RocketRods. Just trying to help keep the trades going smoothly. Now back to trading. :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X