Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Fireworks Remixed Gold Pins worth anything?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Fireworks Remixed Gold Pins worth anything?

Just wondering if people are trading them, selling them back, or just stock piling them?

TIA - jess

Re: Are Fireworks Remixed Gold Pins worth anything?

At this point they are still requested by other members, especially those who can't play fireworks as well. I don't see them surpassing the magic popularity anytime soon, but they do look nice.

Comment

As said, It's no fireworks magic by any means, but there are still a many person who has trouble playing fireworks who obviously might want a gold pin.

Comment

How do u get them??
        Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
          How do u get them??
          You have to win ten games of Fireworks Remixed.

Comment

Well that's way to hard for me.:blush:
            Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

In order to win the Gold pin, you must win ten games of fireworks, but you will only get the gold pin if you have already earned the Bronze and Silver pins. This raises the difficulty level of obtaining the gold pin significantly because many people can win ten games without ever getting the necessary score for either the Bronze (3900) or Silver (4400) pins.
              Tha being said, the pins have a certain level of worth for players that cannot earn them, but they are far from rare and in the end they are just another pin that sits there and doesn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by grayman View Post
                In order to win the Gold pin, you must win ten games of fireworks, but you will only get the gold pin if you have already earned the Bronze and Silver pins. This raises the difficulty level of obtaining the gold pin significantly because many people can win ten games without ever getting the necessary score for either the Bronze (3900) or Silver (4400) pins.
                Tha being said, the pins have a certain level of worth for players that cannot earn them, but they are far from rare and in the end they are just another pin that sits there and doesn't do anything.
                Uh I dont know about that point. I've seen players get their Gold Pin before getting Silver. Though, that was only a couple of weeks after the game was released, I dont know if it has been changed now. But that's what I've seen, so I'm going with that unless someone proves otherwise :cgrin:

Comment

I would say they are pretty much worthless. As I will just hand them out if someone asks for one (no that is not really an open invitation). I have more than I care to admit to oO.

Comment

I have gotten one from CL_DBourque's quest but that doesn't count

My real one i am 6 wins away from it :lmao: pathetic i know - sigh -

But i'd have to say they're really not worth anything.. unless you find a player who's desperately seeking one. Otherwise i wouldn't say you could go get something beta or anything for them.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I have 3 of them.. I'm this close to leaving VMK for good though so who knows I may just give mine away.

Comment

it is not that im bad at fireworks, its just that i dont care to be good at that game after this remix >_< i wish that the old game could come back then i would like playing fireworks again
                        ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                        1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                        2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                        3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                        4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                        5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                        6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                        7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                        8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                        9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                        AND FINALLY...
                        10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                        [:

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                          it is not that im bad at fireworks, its just that i dont care to be good at that game after this remix >_< i wish that the old game could come back then i would like playing fireworks again
                          If I REALLY tried, I could probably win 10 times. I just don't care much for the game since the remix, and I can get about triple in the same amount of time by playing PIRATES :captain:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X