Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What's your favorite VMK item(s)?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite VMK item(s)?

yeah title says it all. i am wondering what YOUR favorite vmk itme is.

p.s: i made this for piglet and rock but who cares i want to know everyones favorite item(s)
    *Thecoolestaw*

Re: What's your favorite VMK item(s)?

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
    yeah title says it all. i am wondering what YOUR favorite vmk itme is.

p.s: i made this for piglet and rock but who cares i want to know everyones favorite item(s)
    Why us?

Uh I have no clue. But I say stitch.i stitch (or the "rumored" simba hat haha).

Comment

haha rock i wish there was a simba hat to. why you oh because i am going to put your favorite item as a prize for your happy be. day quest (only if i have that item)
      *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

ANYTHING TIKI! I think you know why ... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
          Why us?

Uh I have no clue. But I say stitch.i stitch (or the "rumored" simba hat haha).
          I saw A picture for simba hat, Rock. My fav item is Bird Hat >_<

[x] Deviant
          [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
          [x] My custom icons

Comment

My fav item is between two hats, my pirate hat and my golden mickey ears I :love: heart :love: them both

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Stitch Hat, Narnia Ice Throne and (naturally) Dancing Inferno Magic. O_o

Comment

I like the princess hat, stitch hat, and the yellow 50th chairs.

-nikki

Comment

Sorcerer Hat <3 And Tiki Pins
                  *Made By Allie.

Comment

My favorite items are Gray Mansion, Green Explorer Pants, and Any thing pirate. (;

Comment

I love the princess minnie hat, and also grey mansion rocks!

Comment

I love the stitch hat and blue flips!
                        well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

seagull hat (so stitch has some dinner)
                          stitch hat
                          stitich pin
                          stitch traveling box
                          stitch teleporter..

Stitch

Comment

My favorite things are the Narnia thrones, Big Pirate ships , Tiki Waterfountains, Dream Poster , 4th of July Hat and Pink Super Hero Suit. The things I like but dont have , Dream Castles , Narnia Teleporters and the Fireplaces.
                            My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
                            Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
                            Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

I love beta items too though. Espically pink slipper.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X